SHOGUN AUDIO TONIGHT

S

Subsonicdeejay1

@ digital in Brighton.
Was invited along... Anyone hitting it? Might pop and have a drink with the shogun boys..

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
who's playin out of interest? i'm not in attendence though.

surely someone will drop that alibi remix!!!!!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Spoke to Friction 2 days ago...

Friction
Goldie
Chase & Status
Skream

Hosted by SP:MC & I.D

Worth a punt :)

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
My mates are on this tonight, I'm a wasteman and not reaching coz I have work early tomorrow.....didn't really enjoy the last Shogun @ Digital either.

I wonder if C&S are still playing the standard run-through of tunes from their album dropped with classic tracks, I swear every set I've heard from them since about June has been pretty much the same..

Sorry for the negativity, I really hope it all goes off!!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

My mates are on this tonight, I'm a wasteman and not reaching coz I have work early tomorrow.....didn't really enjoy the last Shogun @ Digital either.

I wonder if C&S are still playing the standard run-through of tunes from their album dropped with classic tracks, I swear every set I've heard from them since about June has been pretty much the same..

I know what you mean mate.....as much as i love the guy's music..Subfocus's sets have been the same old same old too

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist

Same here man.

Top Bottom