SHOGUN AUDIO TOMORROW..SIIICK LINE UP

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by lokki, Nov 2, 2007.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Anyone in the South West (or even if your not) tomorrow night should definitely check out Shogun Audio at Clockwork
    It’s a really nice venue, simple, large dancefloor, big system, good vibes, cold beers!

DNB in the main room and Breaks/dubstep in room two.. cant go wrong really!

Personally speaking this is more or less a perfect lineup for an event like this! The three best MC’s in Dnb (no dispute!!!! ) with some of the best dnb producers and DJ’s at the mo….(and guess what not a casio step wobbly tune in sight!..y’dunno! ;) )..

MAIN:
    FRICTION
    BUKEM
    BRYAN GEE
    D BRIDGE
    ALIX PEREZ B2B SPECTRASOUL
    MC’S DYNAMITE, CONRAD, SP

ROOM 2
    PLASTICIAN
    CTRLZ
    RUFFNECK DISKOTEK DJ’S

2. Dj Jammin

Dj Jammin Member

I go to a drum n bass night to dance.. and do you know what makes me dance? Wobble and hooky bass riffs. i can't dance all night to the sound of whales and melodic elements over a beat.

3. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

NOOB

You don’t have to have wobble and ‘hooky’ b-lines to dance….(old man voice: ) “That’s the problem with you young’uns you think its all about cheap thrills, wobbly and double dropping…in my day…” lol.

Plus I like lots of girls at my events. Girls = lots of people dancing / good vibes ..this isn’t sexist its true ..i hate raves full of sweaty 20 yr old geezaaaaass……. when the club is filled with em and twenty million rowdy Mc’s it scares many people, girls included off..the more soulful end of dnb tends to attract girls…particularly Bukem..and he is a sick sick DJ..plus Conrad is a wicked MC…it’s a rare treat to see them these days compared to the ten a penny jump up nights you get up and down the country…alongside Friction in deep rollin’ mode and D Bridge..still the best producer in dnb….
    Hence why this is a sick sick night.

Seriously though I see your point but don’t make the mistake of thinking these kind of nights are boring…idf you around I think you’d be pleasantly surprised if you came down.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  4. AlbeMC

AlbeMC Active Member

god this line up looks unbelievable... sucks I live in the states:dutty:

5. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah gutted! lol...

Should be great..best line up of the year IMO

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

yeah classy line up, bring on the whale noises!

7. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

got chucked out for smoking during bukem's set....doh!

the short time i was there...really wicked vibe, amazing tunes, Conrad on form..pure classy dnb bizzle....no whale noises..everyone was rinsing hard and there were loads of friendly people who were there for the music..plus of course lots of lovely ladies which always makes the night IMO.

Apprently later on Friction and dynamite killed it also.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007