Shogun Audio Podcast 12 OUT NOW

Shogun Audio

Shogun Audio Podcast 12 OUT NOW

DJ Friction presents October's edition of the Shogun Audio podcast. This month news on November's events, forthcoming releases and exclusive plays from Break's forthcoming album. Download now - an episode not to be missed.

Click HERE: http://bit.ly/9Jaxdp

*Please rate and comment on the Shogun Audio podcast - help us to climb the iTunes charts!*

FRICTION_PODCAST_LOGO_COLOUR_300.jpg

Random one guys, but I'm a big fan of the Shogun Audio pod-casts but usually it's my house-mate who downloads them. I am not a user of I-tunes (have a PC and had a few problems with the program, albeit a few years back now) and was just wondering if there is any-way to get hold of the pod-cast without having to use I-Tunes?

I understand it's a free download and would love to have it, but just would rather not have to download I-Tunes to do this. Do you guys use I-Tunes and find it ok?

The house-mate moved out earlier this month, so can't just get him to d-load it with his i-tunes.

Random one guys, but I'm a big fan of the Shogun Audio pod-casts but usually it's my house-mate who downloads them. I am not a user of I-tunes (have a PC and had a few problems with the program, albeit a few years back now) and was just wondering if there is any-way to get hold of the pod-cast without having to use I-Tunes?

I understand it's a free download and would love to have it, but just would rather not have to download I-Tunes to do this. Do you guys use I-Tunes and find it ok?

The house-mate moved out earlier this month, so can't just get him to d-load it with his i-tunes.
http://www.shogunaudio.co.uk/Podcast/podcast.xml

iTunes uses RSS feeds. For every podcast you'd like to have you just need to know where the feed is located at.
iTunes IMO is a great application which, if you use it right, is very userfriendly. It does everything for you but most of the people don't want this. They want, as they did in the past, to download the file and immediately listen to something while iTunes is a big plattform which offers you a whole lot more.
I like iTunes, I use it to get all the podcasts I've subscribed and they are automatically downloaded. With iTunes/iPod/iPhone you even got the possibility to browse through chapters/tracklist if they provide and Shogun was so nice to implement it incase you'd ask yourself why it's an m4a and not an mp3.

Back
Top Bottom