Shogun Audio Evolution EP Series Two (forthcoming Shogun Audio)

dunno i found myself reaching bygones a lot when im hitting the deep soulful mixes

yea wel dont get me wrong the other two tunes than mentioned are good, much like the lesser tunes on the new ep.
Basically the new EP is at pretty much the same standard.

yea wel dont get me wrong the other two tunes than mentioned are good, much like the lesser tunes on the new ep.
Basically the new EP is at pretty much the same standard.

bold statement i mean set it off remix is sick and btkrush made impact on dancefloor but there no strange science or minimal funk.. i think the seconded one is a good ep with no outstanding tunes whether as the first one had 2 average tunes and 2 siiiiiick tunes

bold statement i mean set it off remix is sick and btkrush made impact on dancefloor but there no strange science or minimal funk.. i think the seconded one is a good ep with no outstanding tunes whether as the first one had 2 average tunes and 2 siiiiiick tunes

i still stand at my opinion that both EP's are of near enough the same standard, but i think the only reason why the first EP mite top the second would be the pure fact that, what would of been a leading tune ( Set it off remix ) got absouloutly battered before the release were as if i remember correctly when the first came out the tunes were pretty well hidden? but i mite be wrong on that, memory isnt what it used to be

i still stand at my opinion that both EP's are of near enough the same standard, but i think the only reason why the first EP mite top the second would be the pure fact that, what would of been a leading tune ( Set it off remix ) got absouloutly battered before the release were as if i remember correctly when the first came out the tunes were pretty well hidden? but i mite be wrong on that, memory isnt what it used to be

overtime remix and minimal funk both were battered by the shogun lot before the ep came out.
Never really felt bygones.
I think the second ep is as good as the first, but for different reasons, being that its a more dancefloory ep imo

overtime remix and minimal funk both were battered by the shogun lot before the ep came out.
Never really felt bygones.
I think the second ep is as good as the first, but for different reasons, being that its a more dancefloory ep imo

yes. very much so.

I only really felt Mnml Funk and Strange Science off the first EP, and Strange Science had the shit cained out of it before it was released. Still, I think those tracks off the first EP are stronger then any of the tracks on the second. However, the second EP is more well rounded, all four of the tracks are good. So they're pretty even in my mind.

someone said the artwork was sick but i cant find it anywhere. anyone got a link?

SHA044.jpg

Despite some of you moaning about this EP not being as good as the first it is still better than 95% of the dnb that gets released nowadays

And anyway, there's always part 3 for you to look forward to

That artwork is quality, I like that they kept the city skyscraper theme going.

As for the tunes...well. I still cain strange science in almost every single set I play. I can't see any of the tunes on this EP having that kind of longevity, but this is still a sick EP. its a shame set it off icicle remix has been sat on for so long, it really is sick

That artwork is quality, I like that they kept the city skyscraper theme going.

As for the tunes...well. I still cain strange science in almost every single set I play. I can't see any of the tunes on this EP having that kind of longevity, but this is still a sick EP. its a shame set it off icicle remix has been sat on for so long, it really is sick

i think alot of people (Including me) will agree with this, its a shame that DJ's absoloutly batter tunes like this for soo long before a release.
just makes the tune lose its interest

Back
Top Bottom