Shogun Audio @ Digital, Brighton May 2nd

Shogun Audio

Shogun Audio @ Digital, Brighton May 2nd

A5_SGN_DIGI_MAY10_BACK.jpg
A5_SGN_DIGI_MAY10_FRONT.jpg

We return for our local residency here in Brighton for a massive show on the May Bank Holiday weekend. Along side Shogun residents Spectrasoul, we have the mighty Sub Focus teamed up with Joker and Sigma hosted by SP:MC and Master X. Need we say more?

Facebook event HERE

Tickets available NOW from HERE

Zane Lowe (not the best DJ on Radio 1 btw ;) ) played some new Subfocus dubstep bits last night so will be interesting to hear those.

Nick is a good mate of mine but i can imagine the intro to his set already

Sub Focus - Rock It VIP
>>D Minds - T-10 (Gangster Step remix)
>> D Minds & DJ Hazard - Mr Happy
Pendulum
Clipz

Etc etc....

That is a pretty poor lineup tbh. IMO of corse.
Whats happened to their London dates?
They given it up allready?

Dubstep at a Shogun night. Lame. Especially when there's only one room.

Needs moar Friction though for sure. Not quite sure how this qualifies as a Shogun night when there's only one artist from their roster there.

Dubstep at a Shogun night. Lame. Especially when there's only one room.

Needs moar Friction though for sure. Not quite sure how this qualifies as a Shogun night when there's only one artist from their roster there.

I agree.....but Spectrasoul are sick fucking dj's so im sure they'll hold up the Shogun end

I agree.....but Spectrasoul are sick fucking dj's so im sure they'll hold up the Shogun end

For sure.

Not to seem like a moaning cunt but I can't understand why Friction isn't playing at his own event.

Imagine Andy not playing at his own Ram night. Sure there's a logical reason behind it all, though.

Yeah it is a bit odd but then it is a bank holiday weekend and you know them guys are mad busy during those sorts of holidays with loads of events going on. maybe he thought he could give this one a miss and get Nick to hold it down....

Subfocus is perhaps the last person I ever thought I'd see at a Shogun night.

You think thats strange...Chase and Status are locked from playing at any Brighton event other than Shogun and others that directly linked to Ram (there are none)...

Extremly dissapointed in the line up, could see it going this way but never would i have guessed this far tho...

You think thats strange...Chase and Status are locked from playing at any Brighton event other than Shogun and others that directly linked to Ram (there are none)...

Extremly dissapointed in the line up, could see it going this way but never would i have guessed this far tho...

Wait....so chase & status cannot play at any other night in brighton apart from shogun?

Back
Top Bottom