Shogun Audio @ Cable, London Feb 19th 2011 | 22.00 - 06.00

Shogun Audio

Shogun Audio @ Cable, London Feb 19th 2011

A5SGNCABLEFEB11F.jpg
A5SGNCABLEFEB11B.jpg

We continue to roll hard in the Capital with the next installment of the Cable Saga in February with another all-star cast of Shogun legends and and very special guests from the heavyweight world of D&B.

Two hours as standard from Friction promises the usual roadblock in room 1 as the main man gets ready to dig deep for this one whilst heavily supported by Alix Perez and what's sure to be a disgusting session from Break & SpectraSoul. Then it's a shot in the arm for those who know and a history lesson for the younger attendees as Shogun plays host to a massive three-man classic Virus set from luminaries Optical, Fierce and Matrix. Finally rounding off room 1 are the undoubted talents of Icicle and Rockwell.

As Always room 2 will offer a little respite with a jungle set from Ray Keith and alternative sets from Phaeleh, Rockwell and Reference.

Room 1 - The Temple

FRICTION (2HRS)
ALIX PEREZ
BREAK B2B SPECTRASOUL
OPTICAL B2B FIERCE B2B MATRIX (Classic Virus Set)
ICICLE
ROCKWELL

Room 2 - The Dojo

PHAELEH
RAY KEITH (Jungle Set)
ROCKWELL (Alt Set)
REFERENCE

At Cable, Bermondsey st Tunnel, London (Nearest Tube London Bridge). Sat Feb 19th 2011 10pm - 6am. Tickets £10 Early Bird / £12 Adv & Students / £15 OTD

TICKETS HERE

http://www.shogunaudio.co.uk

Last edited:
Fucking standard! Break b2b Spectrasoul. Gully!

Last one was one of, if not the, best night of the year

What forum crew is reaching?

I'm there without a shadow of doubt!!

Optical b2b Matrix b2b Fierce will be special, especially seeing as both SP:MC and Lowqui are there!!

The standard of Dj'ing + the quality of tunes getting played will be awesome

Fucking standard! Break b2b Spectrasoul. Gully!

Last one was one of, if not the, best night of the year

What forum crew is reaching?

You know that

I just booked my ticket, and I'm skint. Proper skint

But I ain missin this for shiiiiiiiiit

Bit of a random one but i think I met you at Fabric. You know a girl called Kalie dont you?

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

You know that

I just booked my ticket, and I'm skint. Proper skint

But I ain missin this for shiiiiiiiiit

I need to sort my ticket out. Gotta get my mate to buy it for me then pay him back

Ah you shoulda said man, just grabbed a few but they're taken...

Would get you another one but I just terrorised Amazon...HELLO OVERDRAFT...

Shit. Cheers for the offer though geez. I'm sure my mate will come through.

If he doesnt....

Shit. Cheers for the offer though geez. I'm sure my mate will come through.

If he doesnt....

Then slap him round the face with a big fish

OR

See if there's any vacancies @ Cable? "FRESHEN UP FI DE POOMPOOM!!" "NO SPLASH, NO GASH!"

Hehehe

Honestly though mate, if you have real troubles hit me up.

There must be someone somewhere who should be able to sort man in need, should it come to that...

classic virus set hmm? break b2b specrasoul ay? perez yes? and papa friction 2 hours yah? all over it like flies on shit

Hehehe

Honestly though mate, if you have real troubles hit me up.

There must be someone somewhere who should be able to sort man in need, should it come to that...

Hopefully. I dont really know anyone at shogun to hook me up with list so i'll just buy a ticket but i wanna get one of the cheaper early bird ones rather than wait or miss all tickets and have to queue. wayne dont do queues....

Back
Top Bottom