Shogun Audio @ Cable, London Feb 19th 2011 | 22.00 - 06.00

Woah. That is all I gotta say about Shogun last night!

Vibes was running in the dance. All the DJ's smashed it... Friction went on fackin' pwopa nawty! His mix of Slow Down and Signal was huuuuuuge! Too many sick tunes, pure new dubs. Perez went on raw as he usually does. Just an sick night as per down at Shogun

Big up to all the heads I saw: Ollie Crook, Prospekt, Chloe, Chris Damagecase (SHUT UP CHRIS....But thanks for the drink!), Postman Pat, Spyto (messy vibes!)

PS: Did anyone hear Friction play Stomp by Sub Focus? Possble release on the way if he's playing it....

Last edited:
i was more than happy to hear ed rush and optical "kerbcrawler" dropped a few times last night. my memory is slowly returning. alex the shop got terrorised after!

friction doing slow down vs signal was fucking fire. amazing night, many familair faces, shouts chloe alex wayne ricky and the cunt that nicked my chain. was there a remix of floating zero dropped a few times last night?

As in you got one robbed last night? Allow fabric teeves invading places like Shogun there was chain aggro last time as well.

i qued for an hour and a half and didnt get in....... pissed me off royaly.. first time i've done mdma in a long time because of that, took the edge off not going at the time but now i just feel raped by bouncers

i qued for an hour and a half and didnt get in....... pissed me off royaly.. first time i've done mdma in a long time because of that, took the edge off not going at the time but now i just feel raped by bouncers

Three of my mates queued up for two hours only to get turned away at the front because they didn't have a girl in their group. Absolute bullshit.

Took me a good hour to get in with a ticket, too. :/

Three of my mates queued up for two hours only to get turned away at the front because they didn't have a girl in their group. Absolute bullshit.

Yeah I was told they were turning away blokes in large numbers too. Tbh, I dont see that as a bad thing. Too many geezers in a rave turns it into a sausage fest. Was nice to see plenty of chicks in there

probably met him we were about 12 people away from the front then they said no more guys in

Back
Top Bottom