Shogun Audio @ Cable (London) - August 20th 2011

2. Jonny L - See red (remix?????)

im not sure? i remember hearing this tune come in on the night and instantly assumed it was see red, but after the drop i was convinced it isnt, just a similair noise in there. i hope it isnt anyway, that tune doesnt need touching

Nice one. Thought it was someone like Phace

Guess i'll be buying Oblivion then. (I was going to anyway)

Yes really looking forward to the album, check out Fierce & Survival - Feedback & S.P.Y - Bloodshed, both on the album

im not sure? i remember hearing this tune come in on the night and instantly assumed it was see red, but after the drop i was convinced it isnt, just a similair noise in there. i hope it isnt anyway, that tune doesnt need touching

Not sure mate, just guessing because of the beeps, who knows.

Last edited:

You recon could be this?

[video]Phace & Rockwell - Rat Trap[/video]

I remember when someone dropped pendulum - vault some Richard Hammond lookalike asked me what it was and my mind went blank.. Sorry Richard, it was pendulum - vault

wouldnt know whether the ones at cable are the same but ive been to the last couple mainly shogun nights at fabric and found it very strange, about 10 people on the stage right next to the decks in room two all with their shogun audio t-shirts on filming the entirety of frictions two hour set on their i-phones and blackberries, . hardly skanking at all maybe a little headbop here and there, the only point where it really livened up was when he dropped subfocus - stomp, everyone went mental but when it resumed back to the 'WOM CH, WOM CH,WOM CH' it went back to no movement at all. i hope its not just me that doesnt understand people that pay to go out for a night, only to stand stock still and film a dj for two hours straight, personally didnt think his set was that amazing. people diss playaz nights for it being rowdy and whatever, but i think its a happy medium between shogun/sometimes ram nights and innovation kinda nights, at least at playaz the room is full of people who arent stone-faced and actually look like they are having a good time, not standing infront of the decks hoping to cup hypes nutsack. i hope i havent called out any members of this forum that film sets either, not my intention. im sure everyone will be able to find faults in my argument but just stating my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom