SHOGUN AUDIO | CABLE, LONDON | 15TH OCT | 21.00 - 06.00

Shogun Audio

SHOGUN AUDIO | CABLE, LONDON | 15TH OCT | 21.00 - 06.00

Shogun Audio Presents - 'Way Of The Warrior' Official Launch Party

For our final party of 2011 and celebrating forthcoming 50th release the 'Way Of The Warrior' LP we have another heavy line up locked and loaded at London's Cable club on Saturday 15th October.

Friction will again be on call to smash the place apart for two hours with heavy support from Shogun warriors Alix Perez, Rockwell, SpectraSoul, The Prototypes and Icicle all ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver some absolute carnage in the main room. Hosted by MC's; Wrec, SP:MC, Mantmast and LX One.

Some blissed-out dubstep vibes will be the order of the evening in room 2 with Phaelah closely followed by Shogun's very own dubstep pioneer, Icicle. The legendary DJ SS will be on hand to deliver some old skool jungle vibes, with Shogun's Rockwell dropping an electro infused alternative set.

Our landmark 50th release the 'Way Of The Warrior' album will be out the following Monday 17th Oct on CD, digital download and vinyl so come down and join us for what is sure to be another monumental session.

Room 1 - The Temple

FRICTION (2 Hrs)
ALIX PEREZ
CALYX AND TEEBEE
ROCKWELL
BREAK
SPECTRASOUL
THE PROTOTYPES
FOREIGN CONCEPT & BRINGA

Hosted by SP:MC, Wrec, Mantmast & LX One

Room 2 - The Dojo

PHAELAH
ICICLE (Dubstep Set)
DJ SS (Jungle Set)
Rockwell (Alternative Set)
Reference

@ Cable, London (Nearest Tube - London Bridge) | Saturday 15th October 2011 | Doors 10pm - 6am

Tickets £10 Early Bird / £12 Adv & Students +bf / £15 OTD FROM HERE: http://bit.ly/pMCUiD

http://www.shogunaudio.co.uk/

Last edited:
Oh god, this looks like an epic lineup. Cable is my mecca.

If only I lived somewhere near london I'd be all over this like a bad rash.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!! Calyx & Teebee + Break! All over this!

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Wait how come this is the last one of 2011?! Is there not a December one?

I really want to go to this. Might make it an early birthday present to myself. Do you need an NUS card for student discount, or will a Uni ID do?

choosing this over ram now, first time at cable. can't blaaaaaddy wait. yes foreign concept and bringa

319596_10150298444206975_7884256974_8210711_660952736_n.jpg

Anyone hitting this?

Back
Top Bottom