Shogun Audio @ Cable | FRICTION, FABIO, CALYX & TEEBEE, SPECTRASOUL | 13 Nov 10pm - 6

Shogun Audio

** Shogun Audio @ Cable on the 13th November **

A5_myspace.jpg
A5_mypace.jpg

Saturday 13th November sees Shogun Audio take over London once more with the follow-up to our massive sold-out debut at Cable a few months ago. Keeping the standard stronger than ever is a line-up that’s second to none, flying the Shogun flag for bass music lovers the world over!

Leading the charge will be label-head Friction with a rare 2-hour set to get your ears in to, whilst BBC Radio 1’s legendary Fabio will be keeping up close behind along with Spectrasoul before the dark masters Calyx & Teebee join forces for what’s sure to be a sickening set. Usually three’s a crowd but not at this night as then an audacious teaming of Alix Perez, Icicle and man-of-the-moment, Rockwell promises an abundance of Shogun thrills to keep the faithful chomping at the bit! Finally Shogun’s newest signings, the much hyped Prototypes will be banging out some future classics whilst Callous warms things up nicely. With vocals supplied by SP:MC, IC3 and AD the room looks ready to blow!

Then if that wasn’t enough, spicing things up in room 2 will be the dubstep legend Youngsta, electro houser El Matador and an ‘influences’ set from the dastardly duo, Spectrasoul.

So hold onto your hats and get ready for the next electric, eclectic installment of the Shogun Audio sound.

Room 1 - The Temple:

FRICTION (2 Hrs)
FABIO • SPECTRASOUL
CALYX & TEEBEE
ALIX PEREZ B2B ICICLE B2B ROCKWELL
THE PROTOTYPES
CALLOUS Hosted by SP:MC, IC3 & AD

Room 2 - The Dojo:

YOUNGSTA
SPECTRASOUL (Influences Set)
EL MATADOR (Electro House Set)
REFERENCE

@ Cable, London (Nearest Tube - London Bridge) | Saturday 13th November | Doors 10 - 6

Tickets £8 Early Bird / £10 adv + bf / £13 OTD from here: http://bit.ly/cp9b7A

http://www.shogunaudio.co.uk/

Re: Shogun Audio @ Cable | FRICTION, FABIO, CALYX & TEEBEE, SPECTRASOUL | 13 Nov 10pm

TICKETS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR - there are plenty available but please arrive early to avoid queues.

NOTE: Due to demand we are opening at 9pm instead of 10pm, so get down early! Less queuing, drinks deals and Cable's Red Room Bar to meet your mates in...Saturday night sorted...

Re: Shogun Audio @ Cable | FRICTION, FABIO, CALYX & TEEBEE, SPECTRASOUL | 13 Nov 10pm

Still £13 OTD yea? Hmm...

never been to cable whats it like?

made it there once b4 the closure.

Lookin forward to seeing alix perez

this is gonna be huge

Shogun Audio @ Cable, Saturday 13th November - Streaming live on DNBAtv all night!

We are thrilled to announce that the entire monster line up in the main room for Shogun Audio @ Cable this Saturday will be streamed live on Drum & Bass Arena TV! Catch LIVE sets from Friction, Spectrasoul, Alix Perez, Rockwell, Icicle, The Prototypes and Callous all streamed on DNBAtv from 10pm - 6am. With a line up like this it promises to be one of the biggest live DNBA shows to date!

For anyone who couldn't make it down this weekend, don't miss out on the action. Watch it all live HERE:*http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/

**Don't forget there are still some tickets available to win! For your chance to get your hands on some click the following link...

http://www.wefearsilence.com/blog/2010/11/competitions/shogun-audio-competition/

dnb_tv.png

Last edited:

^^^RUSSIA TAKE NOTE

This is big news! Cannot wait to watch this now!

Question is... Will I have the nerve to get my balls out on DNBTV?

CAN'T FUCKING WAAAAAIT.

Only found out I've been given the sunday off work last night, so definitely reaching! Anyone got any ideas what kinda time to get there for tickets on the door? I'm reeaalllyy not looking forward to queuing in the cold.

Anyone got any ideas what kinda time to get there for tickets on the door? I'm reeaalllyy not looking forward to queuing in the cold.

10 mate, got there at 11 last time, and the que for buying tickets was nearly out the tunnel.

record that dub perez is playing! that is all

Got my dick out at RAM so I may do the same here, hopefully D&BTV get a shot of it.

Back
Top Bottom