Shogun Audio @ Cable / DNBTV link-up!

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Just clocked on facebook that the forthcoming Shogun night at Cable (13th Nov) will be streamed on DNBTV! With sets from Friction, Fabio, Spectrasoul, Calyx & Teebee, Alix Perez, Rockwell, Icicle, The Prototypes and Callous its going to be sick!!!

Better than the lineup for tonights show: Serum/Tyke/Mutated Forms

Roll on Friday. I wonder if Friction will do an Andy C and declare that his set will not be recorded

Roll on Friday. I wonder if Friction will do an Andy C and declare that his set will not be recorded

Nah friction aint no-where near as anal as andy when it coms to those sort of things!

wow... never thought id see calyx and teebee streamed live from my bedroom!! cant wait

Definitely. I thought i'd check it out for the hell of it. Regret it now though, Tyke's set has given me a bloody headache.
Big up to Serum though, good set so far.

Friction was appalling

No excuse for some of the rubbish he played when you consider how much great new music he must have access to

I was there, Friction smashed it for pretty much the whole 2 hours

What was this rubbish he was playing? Coz I certainly didn't hear any?!

Frictions set was fucking amazing , apart from a couple and by couple i mean no more than 3 tunes.

Clarification on why Calyx and Teebee didn't allow their set to be broadcast

Calyx & Teebee regret their set couldn't be recorded . They've worked for 3 years on their album stuff and as some of the tracks are not finished , label not confirmed,nor release date ,they decided that this was a better option than showing up playing a set that wouldn't represent them fully .

Has anyone got a link to the video?

I was there but wanna se it again

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

Also...Jack from Spectrasoul is a fucking beast as a DJ.

He smashed it dropping pure amounts of filth

Last edited:
Has anyone got a link to the video?

I was there but wanna se it again

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

Also...Jack from Spectrasoul is a fucking beast as a DJ.

He smashed it dropping pure amounts of filth

Prefer Dave

Clarification on why Calyx and Teebee didn't allow their set to be broadcast

Calyx & Teebee regret their set couldn't be recorded . They've worked for 3 years on their album stuff and as some of the tracks are not finished , label not confirmed,nor release date ,they decided that this was a better option than showing up playing a set that wouldn't represent them fully .

Perfectly understandable, roll on the album!

Back
Top Bottom