Shogun Audio @ Cable / DNBTV link-up!

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Just clocked on facebook that the forthcoming Shogun night at Cable (13th Nov) will be streamed on DNBTV! With sets from Friction, Fabio, Spectrasoul, Calyx & Teebee, Alix Perez, Rockwell, Icicle, The Prototypes and Callous its going to be sick!!!

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Better than the lineup for tonights show: Serum/Tyke/Mutated Forms

Roll on Friday. I wonder if Friction will do an Andy C and declare that his set will not be recorded

Dmiize

dj dmiize
Better than the lineup for tonights show: Serum/Tyke/Mutated Forms

Roll on Friday. I wonder if Friction will do an Andy C and declare that his set will not be recorded
Definitely. I thought i'd check it out for the hell of it. Regret it now though, Tyke's set has given me a bloody headache.
Big up to Serum though, good set so far.

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Clarification on why Calyx and Teebee didn't allow their set to be broadcast

Calyx & Teebee regret their set couldn't be recorded . They've worked for 3 years on their album stuff and as some of the tracks are not finished , label not confirmed,nor release date ,they decided that this was a better option than showing up playing a set that wouldn't represent them fully .

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Has anyone got a link to the video?

I was there but wanna se it again

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

Also...Jack from Spectrasoul is a fucking beast as a DJ.

He smashed it dropping pure amounts of filth

Last edited:

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Clarification on why Calyx and Teebee didn't allow their set to be broadcast

Calyx & Teebee regret their set couldn't be recorded . They've worked for 3 years on their album stuff and as some of the tracks are not finished , label not confirmed,nor release date ,they decided that this was a better option than showing up playing a set that wouldn't represent them fully .
Perfectly understandable, roll on the album!