Shogun Audio 6th Anniversary @ Cable

Shogun Audio

SGNLDNC01F-1.jpg
SGNLDNC01B-1.jpg

** Shogun Audio @ Cable on the 21st August **

Since the closure of the legendary End club where we held our first infamous events, we have scoured London tirelessly for the perfect venue. After putting on two sell-out shows at the Lightbox and even ramming out Fabric on one occasion we have finally found that venue in Cable; a club equipped and large enough to cater for the hoards of Shogun soldiers that'll make for a welcome return to the capital.

What's more it'll be a double celebration as it will also mark the 6th anniversary of a label that has brought through some of the freshest releases in drum & bass since 2004.

This party has a world class, no-holds-barred line up straight from the Shogun Audio frontline and beyond:

Room 1 - The Temple:

FRICTION (2 hours)
NERO • ALIX PEREZ
SPECTRASOUL • ICICLE
D BRIDGE B2B FIERCE
SIEGE Hosted by DYNAMITE MC, MC FATS, MC AD

Room 2 - The Dojo:

INSTRA:MENTAL
ICICLE (DUBSTEP SET)
KENNY KEN (JUNGLE SET)
REFERENCE

Come down and celebrate Shogun Audio's 6th Anniversary with a bang!

@ Cable, London (Nearest Tube - London Bridge) | Saturday 21st Aug | Doors 11 - 6

Tickets £8 Early Bird / £10 adv / £13 OTD from here: http://bit.ly/cx5W6a

http://www.shogunaudio.co.uk/

SHOGUN_LOGO_black_2.jpg

Last edited:
Funny that I just got a Facebook invite to this when I live in the US...

Someone clearly did not get the memo.

Nero seem a bit out of place to anyone else? Not really Shogun vibe, never had a release on Shogun (I think) and at the Shogun anniversary too? Not complaining, just a bit odd.

Nero seem a bit out of place to anyone else? Not really Shogun vibe, never had a release on Shogun (I think) and at the Shogun anniversary too? Not complaining, just a bit odd.

He's a guest that will add a bit of variety to the night, I think its good there adding a different vibe although he wont be high on my list to see.

He's a guest that will add a bit of variety to the night, I think its good there adding a different vibe although he wont be high on my list to see.

Yeah true, something to lift the lid on all the deep rollers. I do enjoy Shogun nights but a nice bit of variety is good. Friction allways takes it up a notch too

Back
Top Bottom