SHOGUN 100

real poor four tracks in that last EP IMO, sub par over the 4 EPS too, couple of tunes I liked but on the whole a bit of a disappointment

An average end to what has been an average EP project.
It was halfway there for me...pt 1 was decent, pt 2 below average, pt 3 really good and pt 4 sounds about average.

really liked/will play the following

Ulterior Motive - Radian
Technimatic - Transference
Friction vs Fourward feat. Jakes - Battle Scars (Alix Perez Remix)
Joe Ford - Time Is Limited
SpectraSoul - Glimpse (feat DBridge - Ivy Lab remix)
Fourward - Yung Bongo
Karma feat D.Ablo - Proposal
Total Science - Infinite Pathways
Break - Emeralds
Friction & Karma - No Return

10/16 tunes...
bought 2 out of the 4 plates (pts 1 & 3), pretty much sums it up for me...had the potential to be a good series too

gotta say i'm quite dissapointed. only really feeling the battle scars and glimpse remixes, not worthy a 100 ep series imo.

I must admit it was pretty average. Still really dissapointed by the Ivy Lab remix of Glimpse, the rest is somehow ok'ish. Best tune for me off the series has to be Transference.

real poor four tracks in that last EP IMO, sub par over the 4 EPS too, couple of tunes I liked but on the whole a bit of a disappointment

This. Ep's got progressively worse as they went on for me and it had the potential to be as good as the Evolution series. But no Rockwell begs the question. Also would have liked to see Spinline and Need For Mirrors make an appearance on these as they've had tunes out on SGN. Pleased that I'll be playing 3 out of the 4 tunes on the first Ep and that the Ulterior Motive bit and Battle Scars remix are on there

Back
Top Bottom