Shockone's forthcoming album?

Blasék

Okay, this guy has deserved this topic. ShockOne's Finland visit was awesome! He played a few new tracks of his forthcoming LP. I have tried to find out a release date of this masterpiece without any results. If somebody have followed this guy before and knows more than me about release date, please let me know. I must grab this shit asap..! Above clip have cutted from Drum and Bass TV:s liveshow: D&BTV LIVE #167: VIPER RECORDINGS - SHOCKONE !

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Chaos Theory" is his next single.
Viper Recordings said on Facebook last week that the Universes LP was set to be released in September/October of 2012 :)

I cant wait for much longer, ShockOne is my favourite producer :( hope he some big collabs with Phetsta on the album, love their work together, I believe Universes is a collab between them two :) or Phetsta at least features :)

I cant wait for much longer, ShockOne is my favourite producer :( hope he some big collabs with Phetsta on the album, love their work together, I believe Universes is a collab between them two :) or Phetsta at least features :)

I asked Phetsta after Crucify Me dropped how many collabs between him and ShockOne were made for the LP, and he said 'about 4' :)

That's including Crucify Me, and then there's Universes (is it Universus or Universes)?

There's also an electro track called "Lose Control" and a moombahton track called "Big Bounce", it's in his Be @ TV mix :)
I'm really hoping for a September release, that'd be the perfect birthday present, especially if they do a pre order deal where you get a signed copy or something!

The LP is dropping towards the end of the year. Somewhere around October/November with the opening track of the LP being Chaos Theory.

P.S I am the one that uploaded that video onto youtube.. Not sure what the name is either Home or White Noise.

Back
Top Bottom