ShockOne

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
Best E.P I have bought since Ram Dimensions 2 E.P.
Each tune is totally different and awesome. Adachigaharas theme (the dubstep one) is one of my favourite Dubstep tunes ever.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeh Shock have been around for ages man. They started out as a duo but I believe its just one of them now. They were even once involved with Pendulum. You should be checking out their debut release on Shogun "Droppin Science". A personal favourite of mine.

Last edited:

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
Yeah I think you're right $marty, used to be a duo, now just the one bloke.

ShockOne is big mang, definetly well known, big things from him this year. Ive liked him since 'We Be Droppin This' on Frequency. ShockOne EP definetly one of the best releases this year so far. Viper done a good job of swooping him up. (y)

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
Best E.P I have bought since Ram Dimensions 2 E.P.
Each tune is totally different and awesome. Adachigaharas theme (the dubstep one) is one of my favourite Dubstep tunes ever.
Wow thanks for that mate.. Dimensions 2 was a SICK EP, so we surely appreciate that comparison.

Ya the response to Adachigahara has been far more than we ever expected. It has dominated the dubstep chart on Beatport since its release.

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
Yeah I think you're right $marty, used to be a duo, now just the one bloke.

ShockOne is big mang, definetly well known, big things from him this year. Ive liked him since 'We Be Droppin This' on Frequency. ShockOne EP definetly one of the best releases this year so far. Viper done a good job of swooping him up. (y)
Ya Shock ONE is just one guy now, Karl. Has been for ages.

Ya I remember first hearing him on Pendulum's Essential Mix when they played the Riddler in 2005 and was following him ever since... too bad that tune took 2 years to come out lol :D

Look out for Shock One remix of Brookes Brothers - Crackdown on the Viper 'Acts of Madmen' LP + him and Phetsta doing a new collab tune for it. (y)

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
Ya Shock ONE is just one guy now, Karl. Has been for ages.

Ya I remember first hearing him on Pendulum's Essential Mix when they played the Riddler in 2005 and was following him ever since... too bad that tune took 2 years to come out lol :D

Look out for Shock One remix of Brookes Brothers - Crackdown on the Viper 'Acts of Madmen' LP + him and Phetsta doing a new collab tune for it. (y)
Yeah that was the otherside of 'We Be Droppin This', wicked vinyl! Fuck 2005 on their essential mix, was it really that long ago?! I loved that mix.
Looking forward to 'Acts of Madmen', and I know for a fact he'll do a wicked job of Crackdown.

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
Yeah I bought Way You Move on Vipers Headroom EP without hearing it, because of L-Plus - Middle East Sun on the flip, (huge tune on Nightlife) but ended up much prefering the Shock One tune, an absolute smasher complete with led zepellin samples (Keep it quiet incase they haven't been cleared)

Last edited: