PRESENTS:
ShockoneEP-front567.jpg

SHOCK ONE EP [VPR017]
A. Polygon feat. Reija Lee
B. Chronic feat. MC Spyda
C. True Believer feat. Phetsta & Metrik
D. Adachigahara's Theme

ShockoneEP.gif

After bursting onto dance floors worldwide in 2006 with his massive debut 12” for Viper: ‘Don’t You Know’ & ‘Shock Resistance’, Shock One has stepped it up with every release since. Now he takes his growing sound to the next level with this four track Extended Player. As eclectic as it is accomplished, Shock One shows off the unique musical swerve and robust engineering skills, for which he has garnered quite a reputation. This EP simply rocks all corners of the dance floor, giving a glimpse of the talents within the fresh sound of Shock One.

From the electro synthetics and progressive stabs of ‘Polygon’, which feature the vocal talents of Reija Lee, to the skanking breaks and rasping vocals of ‘Chronic’ with MC Spyda, the Aussie hotshot wastes no time in setting the tone.

Keen to harness different elements and directions into his productions Shockers collaborates with his buddy Phetsta & label mate Metrik, on the old skool tearout of ‘True Believer’ which has been murdering any dancefloor in its way. Flipping the script yet again, ‘Adachigahara's Theme’ also combines musical beauty with brutal tech production on this dubstep journey for both your mind and your waistline: “One foot rubber ducky skank selectah, one might say”!

With the best of the best in DnB & other genres all over this project, this is another taster of the Aussie assassin’s gargantuan talents.

[youtube]P1bADb2cobQ[/youtube]

SHOCK ONE DISCOGRAPHY:
Dropping Science / Silverscreen [SHA004]
It’s On / Further Away From Me [SHA007]
Let Me Go / Frank [INCITE003]
The Riddler / We Be Droppin This [FQY030]
Don’t You Know / Shock Resistance [VPR009]
Way You Move [VPR012]
The Calling / Follow You [VPR013]
Cyclones [TECH052]
Further Away From Me (Logistics RMX) [SGN009]
Shock One EP [VPR017]

VIPER RECORDINGS MYSPACE: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VIPERRECORDINGS
SHOCK ONE MYSPACE: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SHOCKONEMUSIC

***PROMOS OUT NOW***

Last edited:
yes yeeeeeesssssssssssssss ill be calling up my local record shop for this one fo sho!!!!

just had a chance to listen to vid. ahhhhhhhhhhhh man. monday can't come soon enough.
i love tunes with spyda on them too, his voice is like a siren.

Should be purchasing. Need to hear the tunes again though. Biggles, cheers Tim!
Check out the minimix. They've also been played on Annie Mac and Nerm & D-Code. Got something for everyone on this EP really. Polygon has got that electro vibe, Chronic is your pure ragga dancehall smasher, True Believer is '91 tearout rave, Adichigahara's Theme is experimental dubstep.. something for everyone! :cool:

True Believer is the one for me personally. I'm all about the old skool rave comeback :)

Thanks for the info, looks nice :)

Wicked production from the Shockone

And safe to Mr Futurebound for the speedy delivery :)

Big.

-A. Polygon feat. Reija
-D. Adichigahara's Theme [Dubstep]

Wicked tracks.

This'll be in my box Monday :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom