DnB Shiver - Reduction (Steppy dark dnb)

Hey man!

I'd change the kick for sure. It's way too clicky and not weighty enough for this kind of a roller!

Liking the Icicle vibes haha.

nice work! i like the Kick myself, could perhaps do with another one layered in ontop of a few of the hits in each phrase, for variation and weight. love the sounds, vibe is wikid, wobbles are sweet. Think your percussion needs to be a little punchier, maybe a bit of parallel limiting and compression, or tweek it some more if you have already done that. bigup tho, wikid vibes

nice work! i like the Kick myself, could perhaps do with another one layered in ontop of a few of the hits in each phrase, for variation and weight. love the sounds, vibe is wikid, wobbles are sweet. Think your percussion needs to be a little punchier, maybe a bit of parallel limiting and compression, or tweek it some more if you have already done that. bigup tho, wikid vibes

Cheers man, yea I changed the kick after the original post to beef it up! I know what you mean, even though its the best ive done so far with punch percussion i'd still like the snare to come through more, never tried parallel limiting or compression so might give it a go on my next track

Back
Top Bottom