shitty sound quality ...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
whenever i see my mates mix they always have there mixer trim up at 12 o clock. But when i have mine up that high it always goes red in the db bit ( sorry not very technical with all the names)!

i am currently running them through a shitty old highfigh through auxillary input! is it the better your amp and speakers are the higher u can have your trim?

help pleease!!

Trim being gain/volume?.. Is that for each individual channel you mean or the master volume?

Edit: Just seen.

Turn your amp down and your gain up until you find just the right balance.. Because if your amp is on full whack it probably won't be able to handle the mixer's input coming into it that strong when it's turned up. Or even turn the master on the mixer down as you turn the gain on the channel up?!

each individual channel mate. its a pioneer djm500 and they are right at the top above each channel

Trim being gain/volume?.. Is that for each individual channel you mean or the master volume?

Edit: Just seen.

Turn your amp down and your gain up until you find just the right balance.. Because if your amp is on full whack it probably won't be able to handle the mixer's input coming into it that strong when it's turned up. Or even turn the master on the mixer down as you turn the gain on the channel up?!

cool mate. to be fair its prob my shit set up.. to be honest i do not even have an amp :/ its run through an old stereo! lol

Just read it again and realised it may well be your needles man? Are they shit too lol?

They definately need replacement heads! lol expensive though man.. know the best place to get them? they are ortofon dj s ones.

Back
Top Bottom