Shitting fuck.

Inwonderland

Jungle Jamboree
You know, I was just sitting here, eating fish fingers for my raw, post-birthday-party hangover, reading the things people waffle about and I realised: shitting fuck, I've been taken in.

I never thought it would happen. I don't even msn. I use the internet for email, ucas and thesaurus.com.

It's almost a bit bizarre, the way that all you regulars always reply in the same tone, with the same type of opinions, every time. I'm not slating you for it: I love it, it's almost like a soap or sitcom or something. I was just starting to wonder if you were all computer-generated personalities, created to give a balanced community i.e. the neutral "Gandalf" figure (sdm), the dark one with controversial opinions that people put up with but kind of like (Dustek), the really sweet nice one who reassures people (Mesh :love: ), the ladies man/dirty boy who talks about himself - and pendulum (pantyinspector), I could go on for ages and I'm sure you'd all take offence in some way. Sorry in advance if you do.

But look, here I am, geeking away :typing: and wasting still more time. dear oh dear.

BTW, thanks to anyone who advised me on my thread ages ago about my boyfriends birthday. Um... I actually bought him NO dnb in the end, instead I got Altern8, SL2, Ratpack and Prodigy. But it was all great stuff to know.

Plus, HOW random is this: :smash: what the shag?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i refuse to reply to this thread until ive been typecast as the elf with the arrows. if were doing the lord of the rings.

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
the best thing about this thread is that no one actually has taken offence but would prefer to be part of it :weirdo: ...............so who do i get to be?

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
yo, what about teh gollum 1992, with his preeeecciouuuuusss old school!!!

:teeth:
Hey GORDO Don't bite my style !!! that teh is mine you git!!( got told off on DNB Arena about taht) Its me who types with a lisp ( I'm the CUNT if you hadn't noticed) who wants to be fucking Frodo you bunch of homoz
:sick: :twitch:

Last edited:

Inwonderland

Jungle Jamboree
Happy Birthday! :flowers:

i made this cake for your dessert after your fish fingers :cake:
Aaaaaaw, bless you! Mwah! x

Sheep, who's the BUTCHER??????

BTW has anyone seen Frodo do his silly dance at Bilbo's party? :lol:

And you can be Sam wise...the bitching pussy of the group. kthx
Why? Can't I be kate blanchett? Or merry or pippin, cos they make twats of themselves a fair amount.