shithop - [breaks]

Do you remember the 90's? I am diggin' the drums arounf 140. The sub bass seems to be sitting nice with the drums too. At about 2:12 I think it gets better. I hate your leads. All around your individual loops are ok but need more variations. I would also drop your leads and re-write them.

Kool, very Prodigy-esc! love the break and especially the hats... was about to say you need a change in the drums then they changed about half way cool. Not sure if the false ending quite works perhaps a percussive filtered dub delay would work with this to make it more dramatic.

Do you remember the 90's? I am diggin' the drums arounf 140. The sub bass seems to be sitting nice with the drums too. At about 2:12 I think it gets better. I hate your leads. All around your individual loops are ok but need more variations. I would also drop your leads and re-write them.

thanks for commenting. While i agree the lead isn't perfect i don't want to drop it completely, would rather work on it until it sounds right. Not sure how to go about it though.. i do remember the 90s.. lol

Kool, very Prodigy-esc! love the break and especially the hats... was about to say you need a change in the drums then they changed about half way cool. Not sure if the false ending quite works perhaps a percussive filtered dub delay would work with this to make it more dramatic.

thanks! though very much doubt it's prodigy-like lol ^^ will see what i can come up with later..

Back
Top Bottom