shit'ed garble

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by [Politrix], Mar 24, 2013.

1. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

last night/this morning i was pushed to the ever-growing familiar state of questioning my own existance and reality. undoubtedly due to excessive use of pschedelic and disassociate compounds. i felt a new unchartered wave of paranoia, telling me that, i wasnt 'actually' experiencing the warped stroll home in the am's..rather reliving the experience from a past life. like neo, plugged in to my own subconscious, unaware of my true surroundings. too much dmt? perhaps.. but these feelings arent virgin, they seem to be snowballing.. does this place me in the ''last scene of human traffic'' stereotype, or are they perfectly normal, coming from a fellow basket-case-psyconaut such as yourself. thoughts? do tell....

bn14 and Kenneth4Eva like this.
  2. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

if you are hearing voices. you are clinically insane and need help

[Politrix] likes this.
  3. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

Haha dont think im that far gone good sir! The overwhelmingly welcoming level of insanity felt here is what led to this thread's birth... Else id be over the nest, right?

not to mention, the fact my 1210's have a year-long layer of dead-skin particles and pubic hair etc as attire, plus my outdated collection of beloved wax has seen more light than whoopie goldbergs lips could add to the fact that, as a musical-escapist..music really does=life?

maybe i should invest my hard earned cash into a french maid, rather than a contradictive shit-talking spouse.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  4. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Crazy one mate. That's a pretty insane mind set to be in. Go easy if it's paranoia hitting hard though man, recently 'lost' a good friend through paranoia. He basically got it into his head one night when we smashed a load of amt and k that the other 3 of us were speaking in subliminal code to get him out the room and away from us and they he had never felt so unwanted in his life. Still to this day completely feels this way and won't accept a word from me even though we go way back as mates so he's got some serious shit going on he just isn't able to get over, for now anyway. Just a word of warning I guess if it does get a bit mad.

[Politrix] likes this.
  5. djad

djad leo the lion

I suffered really bad depression and anxiety throughout growing into the fine 31 year old that i am fine now but thats for another time/thread one of the symptoms is something called dissociation. Although it can be mild to quite aggressive mine being only about 5/10 on the madness scale I felt that my hands were moving too fast and later on not apart of my body, infact they felt alien to me (much like saying a word over and over until it appears strange). At worst point I couldnt workout how my brain was making me move around and that people were talking either too fast or in slow motion.

Just wanted to throw that story into the mix.... Im better now ;) (or is that me crawling up the wall space to attack you in your sleep - i guess we will never know)

- - - Updated - - -

ps- i had a friend who suffered the same - He thought that cause the world was spinning he may be thrown off it at any point.

[Politrix] likes this.
  6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

no but thats k for you, just dont do it any more is my advice, few things have left me feeling so nihilistic and i am good at it, my nihilism is far gone, it could kill a whole countrys worth of bunnies and deers and kittens and fucking dogs not to mention seals and whales and they would all straight explode then all the women within that area would get pregnant and nine weeks later give birth to a screaming pixel that dies, instantly. bangbus is good hey.

[Politrix] likes this.