shite mc's

D BREAKNECK said:
You don't get unbooked or uninvited MCs at Breakneck, ever.

:confused::

Errr I wasnt actually talking about Breakneck lol?!

I was talking about the wannabe Skibbas/Shabbas all over the country, not in any one place (although it would be better if there were all rounded up in one place, as that place could be taken off any sort of map, and universally avoided).

Mulla said:
:confused::

Errr I wasnt actually talking about Breakneck lol?!

I was talking about the wannabe Skibbas/Shabbas all over the country,

No, I know.

I was just saying how we are aware of 'the problem', as promoters.

Being a little more specific I cant stand it wen they do actually chat shit! example: when listening to an old tape i heard shabba say 'Big up the radiator' in the middle of his chat.
He does bring atmosphere to a rave, but what he says makes me laugh :D

all the mcees that every one has mentiond on this thread are heavy just cus they chat a bit of shit now and then dont meen there crap big up all da mcees .... mc 3d ya bad man ... :teeth: :knob:

piper-roddy05.jpg

Rowdy up in here :lol:

that's the thing though... I genuinely like a good MC but they arouse more hatred than most, partly brought upon themself.

eg. things I like about Skibadee: hyper delivery, good rhymes, crazy noises

things I hate : he. just. won't. shut. up. ever.

As a result I really don't know if I like him or wanna smash him.

Eksman rules, cos he doesnt run over everything. There are other goods, like SP.

I think cocaine / booze has a lot to answer for personally.

:alf:

"Big up the erb' (long pause) You know say my car hit up the kerb."

Bassman = Heavy :smash: :antitank: :rave:

:rave:

:not_worth

Breakneck does a good job of keeping bidda wigga mc's off the mic imho lol.

PS MORE THROCKER PLS

See I like a good Mc.

But Mc's are like chocolate on a diet.

Moderation.

Too many and thats it, ya doomed.

1-2 Mcs on a Mic e-yes

2 + er NO,

And dont get Mc's to do teh Sound Enginering for the night, Mic levels go UP and Music levels go DOWN :lol_board

missrepresent said:
See I like a good Mc.

But Mc's are like chocolate on a diet.

Moderation.

Too many and thats it, ya doomed.

1-2 Mcs on a Mic e-yes

2 + er NO,

And dont get Mc's to do teh Sound Enginering for the night, Mic levels go UP and Music levels go DOWN :lol_board

hahahaha. iv heard a million times "sound engineer turn up the mic" come boomin thru the speakers. when am i gonna hear "turn the mic down and the bass up!". lets be honest... im never gonna hear that am i!

Mc's are tight but it gets annoying when they keep introducin' the DJ. They should only intro his name twice at the most, in the begginning and in the end of his set just to big up and thank him. I think everyone in the room know's who he is once they've said it. It's not like he's wearin' a mask. :zest:
Some of these cats in LA are straight up american but they try to sound jamaican when they spit their game. They should just flow in their original voice. :shabba:

Last edited:
guernseydub said:
have you ever been out really looking forward to a set from your favourite dj when along comes a mc and totally kills it with his out of time lyrics and its ruined your night
OHHHH man all the time.. sum Mcs are good but fuck! Sometimes the ruin the set... It's like GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE... lol :chainsaw: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom