shite mc's

i reckon there should be a mc panel bit like the FA if someone makes a formal complaint about a turd mc the panel reviews the mc in question and what his crime is i.e to loud ,out of tune then he pleads guilty or not guilty the jury go away and decide the outcome if found guilty he should serve a lengthy ban and have to attend mc school if 1 exists

moose can be heavy it there is a right kinda of set played for him, if you get him on tunes like stampede then it's fucked imo cause he cant mc over them tunes. Out of time with lyrics is worse thing, many mcs people hate cause they do that, i got tapes of some mcs like junglist n curse who i rate highly when i heard them live again it weren't all that cause they were mcin all over the place.

It's all about getting the timings right even if the mc isn't that good the night wont be ruined. :D

:miss_rep: :whipem:

They are all bad except for Conrad, Mad P, and MC Lungcancer (long john, the pirate?).

Last edited:
Cant stand all these new Mc's coming thru' !
None of them are original none of them got
a clue about the scene, Unless its got
something to do with this whole skibba/shabba
Bullshit from the last couple of years !

Think they all need to take a good listen to
themselves b4 they get up on stage then
they might actually realise how talentless they
are !

What a crock of shit !

:mad:

@ Jay Walker, hate to sound like a moaning cunt, but can you resize/remove some of your sigs? Its a nightmare trying to bring up any topics you've posted in on dial-up!!!

The thing that annoys me most about MC'ing at the moment is the new generation of SAS wannabes, who gather at nights and hassle the (booked) MC until they get the mic. They then proceed to MC at 900mph non-stop (whether its over vocals, breakdowns, mixes, whatever) until someone eventually grabs the mic of them!

DONT THESE PEOPLE SEE WE DONT PAY MONEY TO GO TO RAVES TO SEE THESE LITTLE PLEBS PRACTICING THEIR LAUGHABLE SKILLS??????

IF YOUR NOT BOOKED , DONT FUCKING MC!!!!!!!!

:soap_box:

Mulla said:
The thing that annoys me most about MC'ing at the moment is the new generation of SAS wannabes, who gather at nights and hassle the (booked) MC until they get the mic. They then proceed to MC at 900mph non-stop (whether its over vocals, breakdowns, mixes, whatever) until someone eventually grabs the mic of them!

DONT THESE PEOPLE SEE WE DONT PAY MONEY TO GO TO RAVES TO SEE THESE LITTLE PLEBS PRACTICING THEIR LAUGHABLE SKILLS??????

Well put man :applause:

chamberz said:
Cant stand all these new Mc's coming thru' !
None of them are original none of them got
a clue about the scene
, Unless its got
something to do with this whole skibba/shabba
Bullshit from the last couple of years !

Think they all need to take a good listen to
themselves b4 they get up on stage then
they might actually realise how talentless they
are !

What a crock of shit !

:mad:

i think that's going a bit too far mate!

They're pretty much all wank
Especially Shabba

Bassman cracks me up tho, he has no real skill but he makes me laugh, i think he's a bit of a joker behind it all with his wearing a superhero cloak and all that shit. He can't be taking himself that seriously.

I think the funniest thing is when Rude MCs stand up on the stage and say something like "Hold tight Skiba, hold tight Shabba" when they aren't on the bill for that night, and they're at least 50 miles away.
:banana:

what? i didnt say i was offended! just think its a bit of an exaggeration to say that none of them have a clue about the scene!

mate

Mulla said:
@ Jay Walker, hate to sound like a moaning cunt, but can you resize/remove some of your sigs? Its a nightmare trying to bring up any topics you've posted in on dial-up!!!

couldn't have put it better myself! :thumbsup:

Mulla

Romeo Dun :clown:

Serum

Bassman cracks me up tho, he has no real skill but he makes me laugh, i think he's a bit of a joker behind it all with his wearing a superhero cloak and all that shit. He can't be taking himself that seriously.

That dude is seriously fuckd up! Talking all this shit like fukin wiv young girls, 'serial killers' an 'Batty riders' - I definitley dont wanna hear that when im raving! Soon as Bassman, Navigator (aka Fake-ass Sean Paul) or Trigga utters even an "AAAhah" im outta there!

Still think the dapper don 3D will give Skibs or Eksy a run fo' dere money :D

Can't wait for 3D an Jay Walker tearing it down, anyone slagging off all new MCs should be there to listen and learn...

I must say, too many people (on here), slag off all MCs in a far too general way. It you don't like MCs full stop then say that, but don't say all MCs are shit because it's not simply true.

(People notice bad MCs much more than they notice a good one). A bad MC can ruin a good set and a good night, but equally a good MC can really pick it up.

You don't get unbooked or uninvited MCs at Breakneck, ever.

I think there's a problem, when you've got unbooked MCs Q'ing for a go on the mic they are so desperate they just wanna jabber over anything, with no respect for the music. That's the point of having a few good booked / invited MCs, with proper length sets, instead of letting everyone's mate up to do a few lines of jabber with no respect for the music.

:clown:

Back
Top Bottom