Shite Irish DJ's

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
ah..sonicjunglist, you're here.

i had a conceptual idea for a comic-book recently, i thought you might be interested.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there are more interested parties, should sonicjunglist reject this notion. on this forum. many parties. ok its me. im the interested party. soo annd what might his concept be?`

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
there are more interested parties, should sonicjunglist reject this notion. on this forum. many parties. ok its me. im the interested party. soo annd what might his concept be?`
someone could nick the idea, but i don't really care because i'm never gonna draw it.

but anyway, a bunch of young people go to a rave, they don't know eachother, but they all buy some pills of some shady looking hooded geezer, they end up with some sort of powers and end up meeting eachother through some twisted intertwining series of events.

i haven't worked out the details....just an idea that came to me when i was spangled at a rave on some dizzle i bought off some shady looking hooded geezer

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah. bit like misfits then? i subtitled that show for all of the nordic countries, i hate that show, but i happen to know the first season quite well. as in verbatim well. you... is it, ok, so, and what powers do you have, at this point?

other than making everyones dizzle magically disappear. which im sure you have a veritable black belt in, if not a capacity that can only be repelled by fking kryponite, a tranq gun and thorazine

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is pretty good... ive got this on repeat, does that count for alot?

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
never said he didnt have a point. its clear he has a point. kenneth. indeed. which had better be your real name. from whenever the fk and on.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know. i know you have. but im not listening. am i kenneth. never have been. never will. mat is not a name. but also because im strangely detached and i turned you onto meth.