Shit tunes you shouldn't have brought!

DJ Uken

ever find that you hear a tune in the shop - get it home and then it's actually fully pants. Bought Supply & Demand : Peace of mind (Lemon D remix) the other day as heard Fabio play it on one in the Jungle... the sound quality's really poor and the tune itself is really dull, another one Aphrodite : Return to jedda / (Jaydan remix)...pants

I remeber when i bought Demons Theme by LTJ Bukem many years ago now,i didn't like it then and i still don't like it now.

crissy criss - us/ratpatrol

was the third vinyl i brought, i started buying vinyl bfe i got decks. As soon i got them i think i spun this track like 3 times.

come on how can you buy a vinyl without listenin to it first or knowin exactly what tune it is??
true say some vinyl get brought for only 1 side to get played eg. granite - dillinja remix
but buyin summin you dont even like :wtf:
respect

q project - focus / up front

played it about twice. but i heard someone drop it last week, and it sounded fucking phat, so i might pull it out

come on how can you buy a vinyl without listenin to it first or knowin exactly what tune it is??
true say some vinyl get brought for only 1 side to get played eg. granite - dillinja remix
respect

i wouldn't say it's buying a tune you don't like. i used to listen to a lot of clips of tunes on my laptop - didn't rate them. then heard them through a proper system and loved them. which is why i run everything through my system at home now before i buy it, to get a better idea of what it sounds like.

hence, this is why in the past i've ended up with a few duff tunes as a result. if you get me.

I listened to them first blatantly - headphones in the shop aren't all that good, it's not buying 'what i don't like' it's listening too it hearing something of distinction or a catchy hook and then playin' it on my system and it turns out it ain't all that - partly cause i don't like buying all the anthems, and look for something a bit different..

respect

i get wot u guys are sayin music sounds different though different systems. i was focusing on the title of the thread as it does say 'shit tunes you shouldnt of brought' and thought you ment like buyin tracks you dont like, no worries hopefully you wont be making these mistakes again (y)
respect

crissy criss - us/ratpatrol

was the third vinyl i brought, i started buying vinyl bfe i got decks. As soon i got them i think i spun this track like 3 times.

i hate us its such a fuckin shit tune!!!!!!!

clipz - hold tight/kung fu

not necessarily a bad tune, just forgettable

i think the rest i own i rinse on a regular rotation, its always nice when u find somethin u haven't u herad/mixed for a while

ever find that you hear a tune in the shop - get it home and then it's actually fully pants. Bought Supply & Demand : Peace of mind (Lemon D remix) the other day as heard Fabio play it on one in the Jungle... the sound quality's really poor and the tune itself is really dull, another one Aphrodite : Return to jedda / (Jaydan remix)...pants

I knew both these tunes were crap before i thought of buying them, so spent the money on exotic seagulls instead. OH YEAHER!!

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM BUT HERES A FEW -

TC - EVOLUTION

MICKY FINN & ERD'N'DUB - ATTENTION (THAT SYNTH RUINS A PHAT TUNE)

PENDULUM - GRANIT(DILLINJA REMIX)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS THINKING

I played megatron once and that's been it since! also a recent Bladerunner EP + a DJ Ron rmx of Champion DJ - love the vocal but hate the tune...lol

lol i got a copy of megatron on a blue etched vinyl... span it about 6 times then it sits with a few others not getting used

got "us" myself, dont think its a shit tune. not the best, but liking the b-side in some kind of way.. but as for tunes i shouldnt have bought.. hmm.

modified motion - chimes chapter - pretty shitty mastering, sounds like nothing :/
and that "spells of evil" 12" by heist&amc, dunno why i bought this, drop dead is WAY better -.-

Back
Top Bottom