Shit hair styles

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
things been pretty seriay round here.

so to lighten things, why not have a laugh at my old hairstyle that i used to have. can i just say this was a phase, about a year ago that is now long gone. Mainly thanks to comments from fes and mansell. im now grade 1 hair cut on the sides and 3 on the top n back!

If youve ever had a shit hair style, post it up!

that bird is my ex, and no i dont have any naked pics before you ask ;)

Last edited:

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
shes not called hannah im afraid. Im surpirsed i managed to get her a a gf with that fucking hair style lmao

ohwell times have changed, short hair ftw!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
i had the whole mushroom head thang goin on when i was about.... 10?
been a 1 on the back n sides, little longer on top ever since, lol.

no pics im afraid, its possible i burnt them all.

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
I used to rock the curtains way back when.. Who didnt? I was fuckin pimpin with those things.. They framed my face and made my eyes pop. Wish i had photographical evidence..
Soon after that i was rockin the flat down on top into a big ass tintin quiff at the front. Bad times

edit- pimp. the worst thing about that hair cut is i bet you were puttin bare time into gettin it like that.. straightners and shit..

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Oh and about 4 years ago, when I was 16, I had really dark hair - like black, and a fringe which I bleached and dyed bright colours.

This was it at it's most spectacular...
Rainbow fringe!!

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
Used to have a quiff, didnt everyone? Rock solid and perpendicular to my forehead, cemented there with gallons of cheap bright blue hair gel that used to seep down your face when you sweated, and stick you eyelashes together lol