Shimah - The Mob / MX3 / Recluse - Banging The Walls

I'll have more info after the weekend.. I think both will be about on promo by september.. Well worth the wait imo. The Mob makes me want to punch someone in the face lol

I'll have more info after the weekend.. I think both will be about on promo by september.. Well worth the wait imo. The Mob makes me want to punch someone in the face lol

This!! Been waitin on this one for a while.. Absolute filth! Gotta love Shimah's rare but sick releases!! Strike back is a mental tune even to this day!

finally been waiting for these for too long now! Someone needs to release a few more of shimahs tunes, so many dubs of his ive heard once or twice its silly....

big tings arun! i fort mx3 was signed to radius a while back? was ment to be the flip to banging the walls werent it? aslong as its comin soon i dont really mind...
Escape do u know anything else about shimahs forthcomin releases u need to sign moe of his tunes?

big tings arun! i fort mx3 was signed to radius a while back? was ment to be the flip to banging the walls werent it? aslong as its comin soon i dont really mind...
Escape do u know anything else about shimahs forthcomin releases u need to sign moe of his tunes?

It was ment to drop on Radius with the Mob...... He's working on some new stuff.. No doubt you'll hear them on a Hazard set sooner than you think.

Back
Top Bottom