shifter - dnb

i wouldn't mind comments on the synths as it's the first time i didn't use any tutorials. for anything. so i was quite happy with that as i'm learning how to use everything. :D

Not bad. That bell is kind over powering when it gets high, though. It's good you're starting to learn how to use everything. The song feels like it cuts into 2 different songs, try to make those bass parts flow better, give them a better transition. Maybe just using a cutoff to rise it in underneath, and have a break with a vocal or some sort of quick beat build up, I mean quick. I do like the synths, but the bass needs a sub with it, instead of just a EQ boosting the low end on the synth itself or if you've got a sub - turn it up a bit, because there's nothing coming through on my sub, haha. But it's not a bad song, it's a good job for your first time taking it on your own. So, good job, man. Keep it comin'!

I don't like how your song is out of tune with its own sell. That snare is to loud. I think the drums are put together ok. Except the snare is to loud. You got some of the basics down. And for a first song on your own I think it is pretty damn good. Hope this helps(smily face)

Back
Top Bottom