Shifta/Hoax & Tron's first official release as Digiworx OUT NOW on Multi Function !!!

Levela

Thats right, the anticipated Digiworx have been busy in the studio for the last year knocking out some huuuge tracks and thier first full release on Multi Function Music is:

MFM002 A. Minimal Fuss - Elbow Grease (Digiworx Remix)
MFM002 AA. Digiworx - Delusion

http://www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk/drum_and_bass/shop/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=0&keywords=digiworx

Grab them while they're hot and enjoy rinsing these two dancefloor destroying peices of filth.

big ups to all that support

Re: Shifta/Hoax & Tron's first official release as Digiworx OUT NOW on Multi Function

This is when i wish i had a CDJ lol

Re: Shifta/Hoax & Tron's first official release as Digiworx OUT NOW on Multi Function

whens ure albm out levela

yeah and aren't stamina and dubstyle vips supposed to be gettin a release??

theres been soooooo many changes to my release but FINALLY... the Stark Ravin Mad EP is out on July 19th on Easy recs through Nu Urban.

5 tracks:
Further
Parasite
Fiya Fi Dem
Stark Ravin Mad
Fuckin' Clownstep

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

yeah and aren't stamina and dubstyle vips supposed to be gettin a release??

yeh they will be but not for a little while yet. after my EP, Digiworx have an EP coming out on Easy, and then there is a 12" from me and Dub zero. the dubstyle/stamina VIPs will be out after that.

and how are the boys at impact doing? i used to do a tuesday night show on there. tell paul and pete i said ello.

Last edited:

that ep's gonna be large man

theres been soooooo many changes to my release but FINALLY... the Stark Ravin Mad EP is out on July 19th on Easy recs through Nu Urban.

5 tracks:
Further
Parasite
Fiya Fi Dem
Stark Ravin Mad
Fuckin' Clownstep

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

yeh they will be but not for a little while yet. after my EP, Digiworx have an EP coming out on Easy, and then there is a 12" from me and Dub zero. the dubstyle/stamina VIPs will be out after that.

and how are the boys at impact doing? i used to do a tuesday night show on there. tell paul and pete i said ello.

sweet, findin the wait hard for those vips, they always kill a dance!
yeh the impact fam are doin well, i only just got this slot, been on about a month now, but have just moved to a new studio with new equipment so all is goin well

Back
Top Bottom