SHIFTA 10 BRAND NEW SPANKIN BANGERS ON HIS PAGE CHECK THEM NOW!!!!

he's a very good mate of mine we've been mates for time i think he doesn't get the repesct that he deservers so i try and push this choons! so keep your opinons to yourself you fuckin mincer

That's fair enough but you act likes he's going to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Alot of my mates are in the same boat as him but i'm not going to come on here or any forums and say ' **** stuff is on the same level as the big boys' etc when it clearly isnt.
His stuff is ok but not really my thing.

That's fair enough but you act likes he's going to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Alot of my mates are in the same boat as him but i'm not going to come on here or any forums and say ' **** stuff is on the same level as the big boys' etc when it clearly isnt.

Exactly

you haven't got a fuckin clue mate your mates that are in the same boat are swag producers like pa , tyke etc that make the same old steppy waste you love to put out on your label. shifta's production is top quality thats whay jaydan snapped him up, every choon he makes is completly different. the people on you label bang out the same waste all day, next release on muzik hertz JOKES

you haven't got a fuckin clue mate your mates that are in the same boat are swag producers like pa , tyke etc that make the same old steppy waste you love to put out on your label. shifta's production is top quality thats whay jaydan snapped him up, every choon he makes is completly different. the people on you label bang out the same waste all day, next release on muzik hertz JOKES

Oy mate, no need to go defensive-if you know Shifta is awesome why are you arguing?-let the tunes do the talking and me and you can do the listening!

Shifta is in another dimension from most other producers, and he puts lots of effort in the tunes, I would agree with you on that, but he doesnt need you fighting for him so angrily man, just relax, let them say what they say and enjoy his music (youll be hearing it before the rest of us...*envy*)

Oy mate, no need to go defensive-if you know Shifta is awesome why are you arguing?-let the tunes do the talking and me and you can do the listening!

Shifta is in another dimension from most other producers, and he puts lots of effort in the tunes, I would agree with you on that, but he doesnt need you fighting for him so angrily man, just relax, let them say what they say and enjoy his music (youll be hearing it before the rest of us...*envy*)

safe man big ups, its just a piss take when people that clearly don't know shit start tellin me shifta aint that good when the choons i've heard are next level, safe man i'm guna take a chill pill

oooh, you owned him! :rolleyes:

m8 you best shut your mouth cos you're doing yourself or shifta no favours whatsoever..when you get to shifta's level or if you're closely promoting him, bad mouthing the competition or fellow jumpup labels on forums is not the thing to do..take a chill pill, grow up and think about your actions

Just lol at this. I wouldn't mind if I was slagging off shifta etc but I haven't done that what so ever...plus i do know him and have spoke to him a number of times.. He likes P.A's stuff too. Artists on my label include..... Serum aka Iron Hands, Pleasure, Complex, Origin, Tyke, Steppa & Kitcha, Mutated Forms, Shimah..(all these of have had support on radio 1, 1 xtra and lots of a-list support too).... so your telling me the artists on my label bang out the same waste all day long??

Keep up the good work lol

safe man big ups, its just a piss take when people that clearly don't know shit start tellin me shifta aint that good when the choons i've heard are next level, safe man i'm guna take a chill pill

Show me where I said his stuff isnt good?? I clearly said his stuff isnt my thing. You clearly need to go to spec savers before posting on here.

Ure the fucking joke mate, wat a dick, u think u know dnb then have some fucking respect for people, especially ones more involved in it than u will ever b, unless u count sucking shiftas cock as being involved

Last edited:

dont think shifta would be happy knowing you were goin on like this tryin to promote his beats!!

Back
Top Bottom