Shellshock VIP?

Solace

VIP Junglist
Went to a festival in Belgium few days ago and at I Am Legion, they spinned a Shellshock VIP. I was to late to wip my phone out and I don't found any audio when I do a little research...

Anyone has some more info? I'd love to hear this one released or something

And also, they spinned 3 versions of Contact, the normal one, the Noisia remix, and another one. If I remember correct, more of a trap feel, someone knows this one?

Was it a VIP or were they just doing choppy things with it in ableton for unspecified reason like they seem to do now?

Was it a VIP or were they just doing choppy things with it in ableton for unspecified reason like they seem to do now?

Pretty much this, they might also have some VIPs (like the trap contact) , but they always do choppy things in ableton.

It could be, but I don't think it is... I'm not entirely sure though. I do know that they chop things up.. Same as they always do with dutsup lately (although I've heard someone play the exact same edit as noisia)

Back
Top Bottom