Shelflife 4

He could probably release an album a week for the rest of the year. God knows the amount of unreleased music he just has sitting around gathering dust

Absolute animal. Shelflife 3 was so good still in constant rotation.

Was released on 12" over 10 years ago m9...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/245404?ev=rb

One of those I have been waiting for the right copy to come up at the right price...and im still waiting.

Yea I hear that. I'm sure a lot of other people would want that as well.

We can only hope.

When I started selling my vinyl that one went quick. I didn't realise it never got a full release. Same with his jaheim remix of the same era. Both fantastic releases.

I'm sure if I start putting my mind to it there's loads of old calibre I want!

When I started selling my vinyl that one went quick. I didn't realise it never got a full release. Same with his jaheim remix of the same era. Both fantastic releases.

I'm sure if I start putting my mind to it there's loads of old calibre I want!

Its pretty much the only producer I really follow attentively now, especially for vinyl releases.
Desperate to post an all Calibre mix, been wanting to do it for years just always feel I am leaving tunes out or don't own them

Its pretty much the only producer I really follow attentively now, especially for vinyl releases.
Desperate to post an all Calibre mix, been wanting to do it for years just always feel I am leaving tunes out or don't own them

An all Calibre mix that's a week long?? :)

Last one I recorded just messing about was 2 hours. Left out Signs remix, Highlander and a few others. Was going to post it but in fear of being slated for missing key records decided against it...

Mate you'd never get it perfect in that sense. I'd go with "Here is a selection of Calibre records that I mixed. I can't fit them all in but enjoy what I did select" :)

Mate you'd never get it perfect in that sense. I'd go with "Here is a selection of Calibre records that I mixed. I can't fit them all in but enjoy what I did select" :)

I've done 9 all Calibre mixes over the years (clocking in at just under 12 hours!) haven't repeated any tunes and still am no way near to having them all included. Shelflife 4 will certainly encourage number 10....

I've done 9 all Calibre mixes over the years (clocking in at just under 12 hours!) haven't repeated any tunes and still am no way near to having them all included. Shelflife 4 will certainly encourage number 10....

Haha. The guy just makes tune after tune after tune. Love it!!

Last one I recorded just messing about was 2 hours. Left out Signs remix, Highlander and a few others. Was going to post it but in fear of being slated for missing key records decided against it...

I did one after shelf life 3 got released, got the link below (excuse some of the mixing)

Didn't expect shelf life 4 to come out so soon, but I'm not complaining one bit… Still waiting for his remix of london grammar- if you wait. Heard that at the Tokyo Prose album launch and i pretty much cried, the man can do no wrong

Back
Top Bottom