Sheet Music?

Elements

Can anybody here read it? Got some I need transferring to a DAW but can't understand the hell of it.

If anybody can help me with this please? It should be the chords from Air - Alone In Kyoto

http://vvcap.net/db/E_r6pkb2pYazzt8m2pus.htp
E_r6pkb2pYazzt8m2pus.png

The progression starting at 1:18 (Hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:
what DAW are you using? because i know in logic you can just input a score, although it wouldnt take that long to work out the midi. just look up a treble clef and bass clef and it will show which notes are what letter, like on the treble clef, notes on the bottom line are an E, then the first gap before the next line an F etc.

what DAW are you using? because i know in logic you can just input a score, although it wouldnt take that long to work out the midi. just look up a treble clef and bass clef and it will show which notes are what letter, like on the treble clef, notes on the bottom line are an E, then the first gap before the next line an F etc.

Fruity Loops, using some sheet to midi reader program now. Still buggering up a bit though.

When I played in a band back in the days we used a drum machine. We just bounced out a midi file from guitar pro and wanked it into EZdrummer! It works with notes as well as drum rhythms! :)

So if you can get your notes into guitar pro it wouldn't be a problem as you can import the midi into any daw ^^

When I played in a band back in the days we used a drum machine. We just bounced out a midi file from guitar pro and wanked it into EZdrummer! It works with notes as well as drum rhythms! :)

So if you can get your notes into guitar pro it wouldn't be a problem as you can import the midi into any daw ^^

What? Don't think you understood what I was asking.

hehe maybe It was poorly explained, but theres this program thats called "guitar pro" witch is originally for learning different songs on guitar but you can write the notes you got on your note sheet in there and export it to midi and then open it up later with fruity loops :)

or maybe I'm just retarded lol, either way... :p

Back
Top Bottom