Shed Happens or the Gardening thread

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
So I built a shed this summer and started growing Shrek willies.....
mer and then a greenhouse. Next came all sorts . even green willlies that look like German Hand grenades

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Now THIS is a thread. Oh the endless wanting for my very own shed. I think I'd have a few if I could afford a big enough garden. I'd have the obvious customary shed with a mass of power tools and various garden implements, maybe a BBQ kept in shelter for the winter months. But by crikey I'd go balls out for maybe a meditation/man cave. All comfort. All peace. And I will fuck anyone in the arse that dare call that gay.

I want one of these...

Maybe even one of these for heavenly poop experience...

And finally I'd have an awesome greenhouse full of fruit, veg, poppy plants and hot tub.

I can but dream the dream. A MANS dream. Nature and power tools.
Fuck this has got me inspired.
I'm going to buy a new drill tomorrow.
If it wasn't Autumn i'd get in some seeds in an' all.
I'm going to reap the fuck out of next spring.

Bless you Stan.

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
Now THIS is a thread. Oh the endless wanting for my very own shed. I think I'd have a few if I could afford a big enough garden. I'd have the obvious customary shed with a mass of power tools and various garden implements, maybe a BBQ kept in shelter for the winter months. But by crikey I'd go balls out for maybe a meditation/man cave. All comfort. All peace. And I will fuck anyone in the arse that dare call that gay.

I want one of these...

And finally I'd have an awesome greenhouse full of fruit, veg, poppy plants and hot tub.

Bless you Stan.
I want that jacuzzi, now

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this thread=thumbs in the air, high five!

i came for the stash box. seriously, gimme that. i been waiting for this all my life

Radius

VIP Junglist
nice sheds gentlemen. I was considering building another one for my decks, but a flat pack shed is around 3-400 , which is what I did. They are flimsy shit. Get a chop saw and build from scratch like a real man. I fucked up there. To soundproof a shed would be pricy though...

Radius

VIP Junglist

I want one of these...

Bless you Stan.
Just wow at that shed. How much is one ? All it needs is some giant liberty caps and it would be a trippy old place...

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
nice sheds gentlemen. I was considering building another one for my decks, but a flat pack shed is around 3-400 , which is what I did. They are flimsy shit. Get a chop saw and build from scratch like a real man. I fucked up there. To soundproof a shed would be pricy though...
My shed is made of bricks. Its awesome!