She means the world to....him - NSFW!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AEHEAHEAHEAH PHENOMENAL EAHEAHEAH WHAT AN ASSHOLE DID YOU SEE HIS WIFE SHE LOOK LIKE A COMBINATION BETWEEN BUFFALO BILL FROM SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, RICHARD D JAMES IN WINDOW LICKER AND JABBA THE HUT

1995ting

VIP Junglist
AEHEAHEAHEAH PHENOMENAL EAHEAHEAH WHAT AN ASSHOLE DID YOU SEE HIS WIFE SHE LOOK LIKE A COMBINATION BETWEEN BUFFALO BILL FROM SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, RICHARD D JAMES IN WINDOW LICKER AND JABBA THE HUT
this is not appropriate behaviour from a mod, she is a beautiful creature

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
LMFAO, read the comments people hav left

That's one aerodynamic forehead.
I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God.
Oh an one from the husband after being asked when he lost his virginity:

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

Also lookalike: