SHE IS LOOKING VERY FETCHING YET AGAIN!! LAURA TOBIN YOU SEXY LITTLE DEVIL YOU!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
she looks just like my mate that died a few days ago. even the same underwear. shes not bad, not bad at all. im curious as to why they didnt photoshop the skin on her legs, cos what im sure was a healthy rouge will in monochrome look like the onset of putrefaction and the possibitlily of a zebra somewhere in the lineage. anyway who cares about her its all about this bitchin guitar solo i can

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Amon Tobin made music for Splinter Cell?

So.. Was she the one hooked Noisia up with that Devil May Cry deal as well?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats interesting, she gave me my first inclinations of doubt regarding this whole mastrubation thing. looking at that picture i just dont feel like doing it any more. id rather cut out pork from my diet, perhaps cucumber. i hear its manily water anyway. gods i have the 2nd round of a job interview tomorrow really nervous

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I think she's cute as a button.

Of course, I'm kind of seeing someone on the regular so I don't look at pictures of girls on the internet..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aaaah seppo my boy. you crack me up. between 'seeing someone' and 'not looking at pictures on the internet' there was even an 'of course'. golden. not to mention rather quaint, you should be a writer for something, you know. ghost writer for reality tv shows!! by geororge!!