She Cried // Sad/Liquid kinda track from me!

like the way it starts the piano is really nice and the guitar stab that comes in every once so often is nice too. The way the strings filter up is luvley

really liking build so far

Not into having the kick drum build it up like that

right drop, doesnt have enough impact and the bass is slightly out of key, you need to look at that

sub should also be deeper

i actually think the first part of the vocal is kool, but after you change the pitch its out of key. If you looked at it properly you could make that vocal work really well imo

right onto drums......

Thye have a nice layout and the idea is there, the mix on them needs sorting though.

Kick n snare are there, but they are quite flimsy, they dont have enough weight behind them. How many layers u got on kick n snare?

mate this could be really good if you looked at those which ive mentioned

wicked writing man, jus fine tune it! ;)

Thank You Mr.Zeal :D
Well there is only 1 kick and 2 snares : 1 is bottom freq without like any top so i added a second snare wich has only the top frequencies.
Im really just a noob, maybe we could chat at AIM or smthing so u could point out some things, rly like this tune myself so i would appreciate the help.

BTW : Rly was inspired by "Distance Between" :P

Really like the intro.. piano is great.
Agreed with the others about the chopped vocal- it just grates.
Lovely outro.
Good work!

i really like this has got shit loads of potential i agree with count an zeal if u focus on the points mentioned then this tack could really be good all the ideas are there man, as you said dont lose the vocal but get it more in key it kinda feels like uve just slapped it in there for good measure? second drop gets a bit much aswell (vocal-wise) i like it tho man keep at it!!!

Back
Top Bottom