Sharing 3 tracks from Outway

manirios

Hello all,

Just wanted to share some of the tracks that I wrote last year. I guess I'm curious just what people think, if anything lol!!

This one seems to be one of the more popular ones (had 20 downloads out of a couple hundred listens).

Cheers and beers,

M

I listened to all three and it was the best thing to happen to me so far today. (It's not been a great day, but, hey, could be worse)
Your production skills are pretty professional, there's no doubt about that. Your style is fairly unique; somewhere between burial, liquid and ambient. The thing is, not many people like ambient stuff, so that limits your audience somewhat. Have you considered selling your soul for popularity, like making stuff that's more mainstream?
I think maybe you have the crazy experimentalist bug a little, but not too much compared to some.

I listened to all three and it was the best thing to happen to me so far today. (It's not been a great day, but, hey, could be worse)
Your production skills are pretty professional, there's no doubt about that. Your style is fairly unique; somewhere between burial, liquid and ambient. The thing is, not many people like ambient stuff, so that limits your audience somewhat. Have you considered selling your soul for popularity, like making stuff that's more mainstream?
I think maybe you have the crazy experimentalist bug a little, but not too much compared to some.

Appreciate the feedback. If it helped with your day in any way then I'm honoured!

Yes, I am currently in the process of selling my soul a little and making some more mainstream stuff, working with other people who have the same goals. To get it out to a wider audience would just be amazing.

Pretty nice stuff! Would like to hear some newer tracks from you. The mixing is real clean. Although (Maybe it's just me), but I thought the bass on "Finding my way forever" goes out of key a bit!

Pretty nice stuff! Would like to hear some newer tracks from you. The mixing is real clean. Although (Maybe it's just me), but I thought the bass on "Finding my way forever" goes out of key a bit!

On "Finding my way", I think I hear what you mean about the bassline. It should be in key as I remember (some time ago!). The way I've done it, with the notes and sequence might be making it sound that way. Maybe others can comment too though lol?!

Thanks for the comments, appreciated :) I have one or two things in the pipeline that I'm looking forward to putting out there but it's on hold whilst I'm actually working on a collab of slightly different material (different genre).

M

Back
Top Bottom