Sharehouses...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Gumby, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Gumby

Gumby New Member

right, so i moved out of home at 17 and have my fair share of crazy flatmate stories.

like the time the boys decided to make their own fireworks in the empty swimming pool in the backyard. the neighbours called the cops cos they thought we had a drug lab going. when the cops turned up, they were satisfied with the excuse that one of them was a science student and he was doing science experiments :lol: :lol: :D

i have quite a few embarrassing stories but i will only share them if you guys spill some of your stories too.

fess up.

:evil:

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

dont tell me you mammas boys all still live at home.

:scally:

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yesterday my man sayed mixed me a drink what tasted funny, and after a while i got wrecked from it so im like wait a minute, what glass did you take? hes like eeer the one on the plate next to the huge bag o weed, and im like oooh shit that was the rest of the GHB!
    cant blame the man, it was clear liquid, easy mistake to make. and funny.

4. mattyb_999

mattyb_999 DJ Laize

5. Gumby

Gumby New Member

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

GHB has been used as a general anesthetic, as a hypnotic in the treatment of insomnia, to treat depression, and to improve athletic performance. its a thick salty clear liquid, not very pleasant to drink but it gives the most amazing buzz. dangerous as hell, when it was new people overdosed and died like flies, myself included, i died too.

7. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

When I was living at my mum's house I came home one day to find my room turned upside-down, the shelves were emptied onto the floor and my bed was up against the wall!

It turned out that the police had been around after someone told them I was growing loads of weed... They found one 2ft plant with no bud, nicked my bong and smashed my computer mouse (claiming that I could've been stashing some in there) :confused:

The dickheads left me to clean up after them too!

8. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

[​IMG]

9. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

i just seen u are gumby from australia..
    are you in the brisbanes?

10. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

oh no wait..
    u are too young to be the gumby i thinking of..
    (i shared a house with a gumby)
    anyway..
    hrmm...
    i dont really have any stories..
    sept my housemate who lived upstairs (me and my bro lived downstairs so we pretty much werent classified as proper house mates.. sept for when it came time to pay the bills, or see how much internet we had left (ALthough that was done over msn mostly.. not much physical talking with the people upstairs.. [there was a kitchen in my room... not good when you are trying to lose some weight.. wake up and walk over to ur fridge and get some food])
    anyway.. the guys upstairs was like a meth head..
    one day i went for a walk into the area where there are the clubs.. i went somewhere, and then came back..
    i fell asleep and woke up about 3am with blood pouring out my nose.. i ran upstairs and knocked on the door... there was people in there from what come back from the night before and to have some morning delights.. and i kept knocking until someone answered.. then when they did i walked in real crazy like and shouted "meeeeeeeeeeth.. meeeeeeeeeeth.. got any meeeeeeeeth??!!"
    they look at me and go.. "WTF" like they literally said the letters out loud.. (ok.. they said what the fuck.. but u know.. it would be funnier if they had said wtf...)
    thats when i stood up normally and used my normal voice and said "im jus fuckin with ya.. i live downstairs"
    actually.. the funniest thing was.. i hadnt moved in properly.. so they hadnt really got to know me.. and didnt really recognise me.. or something...

and it was the funnies...
    damn.. and i have no more beer left...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  11. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

Yes :(

12. mesh

mesh Active Member

thats funny shit CoB
    I have been lucky to have pretty cool housemates in the past, mostly it was just stupid drug party stories to be honest.
    One of my good mates used to love bringing 5 strangers, always including several girls, back to the house at all hours of the morning. they'd make so much noise and if you were in bed he'd just stand in the hallway shouting 'you cant beat us, so get up and have a drink' (y)

13. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

hahaha thats awesome

14. Gumby

Gumby New Member

awww :) does she make you dinner and iron your underwear? :teeth:

the toilet in my current house has 2 doors, one leading to my room, and the other to my flatmates room.

went out on st patricks day few years back. naturally i got absolutely smashed. got cosy with a bloke and bought him back to my place. i remember making toast and then the power went out and it was really fucking dark. we managed to get upstairs, falling over each other in the dark. he got into my bed, and the last thing i remember is that i went to the toilet....

when i woke the sun was up. i opened my eyes and my heart stopped when i realised i was in my flatmates bed... with my flatmate... and his girlfriend. :lol:

i freaked out and bolted to my room, where the poor bloke i'd bought home had passed out. he told me that i'd gone to toilet and i never came back. in the dark and drunkeness mustve gone through the wrong door and snuck into my flatmates bed :rofl:

haha :D

15. Gumby

Gumby New Member

ahaha im so using that next time i stumble home drunk. its great being a uni student. both of my flatmates work full time. suckers!

16. scholes

scholes Waffley Versatile

I used to crash out at a student lodgings and once stayed there for a month. No one said anything and I wondered why because the only person I knew who lived there went backpacking. Anyway after asking everyone who the landlord was I gathered that none of the 6/7 regulars knew who to pay the rent to. I did some digging and found out that the house had been empty two years before and the owner had died. There had been one squatter who moved in, advertised cheap student lodgings and collected "rent" of £100 per month per person (which is BARGAIN) and then moved out about 2 months before I started going there. I seized the opportunity, phoned a friend and asked him to come around saying that he was there to collect the rent for last month and this month. They gladly paid....

This continued for about 4 months after until I told another friend of mine that he could stay there for free as it was a squat. He got pissed one night when I was there and asked me where the squat that I was earning rent off was.... One of the regulars cottoned on and I was sussed. I thought I was gonna get mullered by them but they laughed their heads off at the sheer ingenuity and they all carried on living there free!!!

I know that one of them still lives there in a hippie type commune after being there for 8 or so years. Nobody has claimed the house and I'm sure they will soon get the rights to it.

How naughty am I?

17. Gumby

Gumby New Member

(y) that is awesome!! :lol: how did the council not realise? who was paying the rates and utilities?

:confused:

18. scholes

way back when in britain, you could get away with not paying bills for yoinks, they just send red bill after red bill without cutting you off. But I remember the electric was run on a meter so you just had to put 50p in when it ran out. The cooker was electric, we used electric heaters when it was cold. I don't know about the water. There was a pot that everyone in the house had to put money into for things like toilet paper, bread, tomato ketchup, baked beans etc, it was a laff and a haff. The arguments were hilarious when someone didn't put into the pot. Most of the time there would be about twenty people crashed out in the main living room just getting mashup, if you came into the house you had to put a quid in the pot and bring drink or other mashup materials. I was well liked there because I always had plenty of cash and always bought pizzas. I wonder where the cash came from.....

19. scholes

I remember the most common phrases there were: Anyone for tea and toast. Have you put in the pot, got any beer, skin up then and oh shit it's 5 o clock and I've got an exam at 9.
    Special Times.

20. igethigh

igethigh Member

ITS LIKE YOU KNOW ME!!!!!