Share your Logic tips here.

When i use keyboard to to put beats in sometimes there not in time.Is there quantize or snap on Logic, like on Cubase. If the beat out it automatcly puts it in line. Think that what it does!

Also i got sample which lasts for 42 bar. How do i break down that sample. Say for example i run to 16 bar then i want to stop it. Then bring it back in on 32 bar. How do i do that?

I've tried to explain the best way i can. I'm still n00b to Logic. Any help would be great.

Many thanks :)

When i use keyboard to to put beats in sometimes there not in time.Is there quantize or snap on Logic, like on Cubase. If the beat out it automatcly puts it in line. Think that what it does!

Also i got sample which lasts for 42 bar. How do i break down that sample. Say for example i run to 16 bar then i want to stop it. Then bring it back in on 32 bar. How do i do that?

I've tried to explain the best way i can. I'm still n00b to Logic. Any help would be great.

Many thanks :)

there is a quantize option above the piano roll arrangement, just highlight the beats and then select how you want them quantized

Has anyone tried logic 9? I'm rollinig with 8 pro at the moment and was wondering if it was worth switching up.

Safe.

Has anyone tried logic 9? I'm rollinig with 8 pro at the moment and was wondering if it was worth switching up.

Safe.

apparently the work flow is good..
like you a can drag and drop bit from other projects to your current one etc..
also the time stretch looks pretty good...

looks good.
I think i will get it when i buy a new mac.

Would some lovely Logic user post screen shot of simple DNB beat please. I can't seem to make simple beat, doing my head in. Theres somethink im not geting! I fill like giving up but don't wanna lol. So would someone please help me :)

When i add instrument track, do i have seprate one for each snare, Kick and hi hats? At the mo im using drum and bass remix beat which are already on logic.

Would some lovely Logic user post screen shot of simple DNB beat please. I can't seem to make simple beat, doing my head in. Theres somethink im not geting! I fill like giving up but don't wanna lol. So would someone please help me :)

yeh i could do with some help on this too, step by step process with screenshots would be greatly appreciated if thats not too much to ask

After creating an Ultrabeat loop how do u seperate the different parts on the mixer so u can give em different efffects and EQ

If you wanted to separate the different channels in ultra beat click you the track option at the top then select a duplicate channel. now just draw in your compostion you want seperate just in that channel.

When i add instrument track, do i have seprate one for each snare, Kick and hi hats? At the mo im using drum and bass remix beat which are already on logic.

i will make an example for you mate and screen shot it for you tonight.

Cheers Flappin for this thread... still waiting on my Mac to be delieverd so perfect to read up before I get started :)

well i got the video recording fine but it wont pick up my audio which kinda defeats the point... I will give it another go tomoroowowoowwww

Structure of drums... Vid will come soon (its being stupid atm)
shot1e.png

Eq Shot of some breaks & kicks
eq1.png

Sub bass
sub1m.png

think you should post a short audio clip with those drums so people and see as well as hear what's happening ;)

think you should post a short audio clip with those drums so people and see as well as hear what's happening ;)

im gunna do a video capture of my screen, i can record the vid fine but its not picking up the audio - this will come once ive worked it out.

Back
Top Bottom