Shapeshifter-ONE

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Yeah man was about this time last year it came out. Check out the dBridge remix too, it's rather lovely.

DannyP...7

*Jung.Ill.Ist*
Yeah man was about this time last year it came out. Check out the dBridge remix too, it's rather lovely.
Damn..yeah shit is WOW!!!!!!
Just reading the comments from youtube...sed:

"wow everything d bridge touches is gold at the moment hes like the j dilla of drum and bass"

this touches me actually..if only more of my hip hop friends could see n realize just how dope Drum N Bass really is...

think i like the remix better. :)

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist

"wow everything d bridge touches is gold at the moment hes like the j dilla of drum and bass"

this touches me actually..if only more of my hip hop friends could see n realize just how dope Drum N Bass really is...

check out this mix man, i start off it off with that remix. might find a few more things you like in there too...
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=64761&highlight=angels+demons

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
yea the d bridge remix of one is massive!
absolutely love that tune, hadnt actually heard the original but now i have i still prefer the remix

*State

Self confessed VW nut

Yeah loving these tracks....especially with the sun out.

your hip hop buddies might just wake up one day and realize what it is that they've been missing all their lives.:D

DannyP...7

*Jung.Ill.Ist*
Yeah loving these tracks....especially with the sun out.

your hip hop buddies might just wake up one day and realize what it is that they've been missing all their lives.:D
Im not so sure, they have hard heads..but maybe be a possibility some day tho..ur right! Like to Keep An Open Mind!!
Shit i never thought id like another music as much as hip hop...until liquid washed over my BRAIN...:D