Shaolin- Jump- up Dnb. Feedback appreciated!

nice little project you got started here... drums need to be way hencher for this tune, and might even suit a 2 step sorta thumping beat!

Theres something about the first bass tone thats a bit off for me though, especially when it pitch rises up :/

with some work, potential banger (y)

nice little project you got started here... drums need to be way hencher for this tune, and might even suit a 2 step sorta thumping beat!

Theres something about the first bass tone thats a bit off for me though, especially when it pitch rises up :/

with some work, potential banger (y)

Okey man, tnx :). What do you mean by hencher? Fatter?

I'd say the drums aren't the problem here, it's just the mixdown and the synths, these could be a bit more processed and a tad down in the mix.
good and clean sounds there mate.

I'd say the drums aren't the problem here, it's just the mixdown and the synths, these could be a bit more processed and a tad down in the mix.
good and clean sounds there mate.

Tnx man. About the mixdown. I never know how to start with mastering and stuff, if you mean that. I don't know how much the levels have to be compared with the others

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

I agree with whats been said already:) nice tune man:)

Tnx :)

Any other remarks, tips are appreciated!

I like it man, good job!

Tnx man. About the mixdown. I never know how to start with mastering and stuff, if you mean that. I don't know how much the levels have to be compared with the others

There are some good mixing articles on the web, google for them. With the proper mixdown version of this track it could be a banger!

I like it man, good job!

There are some good mixing articles on the web, google for them. With the proper mixdown version of this track it could be a banger!

Tnx man. Glad you like it. I'll check out for the mixdown. I saw already some fl studio eq tips and mastering in the production section. I'll check them out and apply them to my track!

Tnx man. Glad you like it. I'll check out for the mixdown. I saw already some fl studio eq tips and mastering in the production section. I'll check them out and apply them to my track!

dont get mastering confused with mixdown mate...

mixdown is about getting the tune to sound as good as possible accross many systems (and is done to each track in the tune), and mainly comes from levels and good eq... mastering is what you do to the finished piece

i barely master my tunes, its really a job for proffesionals, maybe a touch of compression and limiting on the master channel and thats it

(y)

dont get mastering confused with mixdown mate...

mixdown is about getting the tune to sound as good as possible accross many systems (and is done to each track in the tune), and mainly comes from levels and good eq... mastering is what you do to the finished piece

i barely master my tunes, its really a job for proffesionals, maybe a touch of compression and limiting on the master channel and thats it

(y)

Tnx man, glad you're explaining me all this stuff. Well, i'm going to search some mixdown tips, cause i never really did mixdown, i usually just throw everything together.
So the mixdown is that every instrument from your track, seperate from eachother and together, sounds as good as possible on each system :p?

Back
Top Bottom