shanghai dnb

Dillinja

hey guys,
am living in shanghai and tryin to build up a rockin crowd there. we've got some nice shit going already but definitly need more support from the freaks,
so whenever ur in the area, check it out and let me know...
cheers

I've been in China since the first Phreaktion events and everything has been on the up and up. Now its kinda hard to get something established, with the big Phreaktion monthly's, Sweatshop bring in international DJs, and the We Love Jungle nights at ILS. Plus the crowd still aren't too receptive to niches within dnb, ie. an all-tearout night is not going to work right now. I would personally find out a lot more about the market there before even thinking of planning a night.

I've been in China since the first Phreaktion events and everything has been on the up and up. Now its kinda hard to get something established, with the big Phreaktion monthly's, Sweatshop bring in international DJs, and the We Love Jungle nights at ILS. Plus the crowd still aren't too receptive to niches within dnb, ie. an all-tearout night is not going to work right now. I would personally find out a lot more about the market there before even thinking of planning a night.

Do you know D-Rail by any chance? Good friend of mine who moved out there :)

hey guys,
am living in shanghai and tryin to build up a rockin crowd there. we've got some nice shit going already but definitly need more support from the freaks,
cheers

Hey Hannah, didn't realise it was you. I checked this place and then Facebook, and then made the connection.

Do you know D-Rail by any chance? Good friend of mine who moved out there :)

The name rings a bell, not sure though. If he's in Shanghai, I probably know him from his real name or summink.

The name rings a bell, not sure though. If he's in Shanghai, I probably know him from his real name or summink.[/QUOTE]

Yeah his names Dicken hes about 7 ft odd lol
from Brighton, uk.

hey guys,
cheers

why the name Dillinja?

Back
Top Bottom