Shalom new friends

Bluesteel

Hello fellow bass heads. I'm like you too also into the bass. I signed and and read things I never read before. You guy are crazies. So I though my first post should be hello introducing myself. My name is Shëłf, i am a Danish living from Gundsømagle my home place. I produce all the step basses. Like regulars but with the steps inside the music. I'm not quite ready to share but I will soon. I also like to skate on a long beard and have drinks. Will see you on the boardroom.

Love and peaces.

(y)

HELLO BIG MAN, welcome to the forum. you mustnt get the wrong idea, were a pretty normal bunch of jerks. as such we speak of satan and victorious weapons often, as well as heron and base. these are fictions, you understand.

do you play any instruments?

Hahaha I'm not sure I stand all of them but I do go there sometimes. I play alot of music using the keys and with bases from my grandfars lur. Wanting to make those together with a sample is my goals.

You understand thought :drums:

It is small sized one. The bases are so loud my parents don't like hearing it. But I play it anyway sometimes hahahahaha
:-x:-x:-x:-x
Respect your parents! They spend their lives dedicated to you, but you feel the need to disrespect them. This is Drum and Bass forum not Rebel Without a Cause Forum.

Back
Top Bottom