Shall I buy Re:Call to Mind?

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
OK, so i'm having this massive dilema, I mean I really like the D-Bridge remix of bellview, but i can't justify paying over 12 quid for it as the other tracks aren't dnb and i'm never gonna mix the instra:mental one...

My heart is saying yes, but my head is saying fuck that and get the hardware ep as I'm actually gonna play the tracks out!

Yeh this is it, I ain't gonna play it out, I mean I do buy some tunes on vinyl because I like to listen to them and mix them at home, hence why I own so much EXIT, Darkestral stuff but recently I've been buying more stuff that will actually get heard outside my room. I only mix vinyl so there's really no point me getting it on mp3, I'll just listen to it on youtube if i want to hear it.

Guess I'd have bought it if it was a few months ago, but it's kinda lost its hype now :\

No. Maybe then Metalheadz will realise that they have wasted their time

We want fresh Commix material, not snore-endusing remixes of tracks off their previous album

No. Maybe then Metalheadz will realise that they have wasted their time

We want fresh Commix material, not snore-endusing remixes of tracks off their previous album

isn't double double coming out on mp3 with another tune? thought there was some series called commix vaults or summit which metalheadz were doing...

this is why i hate the price of vinyl, so many ep's i've bought in teh past for 1 or 2 tunes .... its just not worth it

what tiesticles said. Double Double should be released on vinyl reallllly

nononononononononononononononononononononononono

I like one track off that ep. And i can't even fucking remember the name of it.

Headz need to sort it the fuck out, release the cunting thing and then release MIKAL - SOUNDCLASH!!!

boring boring is boring wanky flipside

definatly cant justify buying this.....fair enough i like the Instra:mental rmx of Japanese Electronics...but would just b for chilled out listening time in the bedroom not for mixing. Belleview rmx is still sick, just about 2 years old....the other 2 tunes arent dnb...

On the positive side, looking forward to the Genesis EP pt 2 tho, that will be massive

i dont think i would ever buy a vinyl LP just for one track but thats just me

i have, many times, its rather annoying, especially if its a 4xLP
depends how much u want that one track and how much ur prepared to pay.

with regards to this ep i don't think im gonna get it. If it came out when the tune was still fresh i would have snapped it up.

Pangaea & Made Up Sound remixes sound seriously large on vinyl. So much bass.

Bag it is my advice ;)

Back
Top Bottom