DnB Shakedown Festival DJ Comp - My Entry. Begging for help here!

geekcroft

Hey chaps,

So I entered a DJ comeptiton to open Shakedown Festival in Brighton - and I got through to the last 20.

The next stage is to come in the top 10 "liked" mixes on SoundCloud - after which it's live heats to battle it out.

My mix is a Commercial/Dancefloor DnB mix - I felt like a bit of a sell out (Typically Jump-up/Neuro/Liquid man here) but I thought what the hell lets give it a go - and so far its working!

This is huge for me - it is literally my first breakthrough in 15 years of DJ'ing - and would involve opening up for the likes of Andy C, DJ Fresh, Sub Focus and Nero - some huge names to be playing in the same festival as nevermind the same stage!!

However I am literally asking everywhere/everyone I know of to help me get through this stage - I find out next Friday whether I am through so until then I need as many SoundCloud likes on the mix as I can get!

So here is the Tracklist;

* High Contrast ft Clare Maguire - Almost Human [00:00]
* Kove - Gone (6am Mix) [1:50]
* Chase and Status - Time (Memro Remix) [3:18]
* Deadmau5 - Remember (J Majik & Wickaman Remix) [5:50]
* Sigma & DJ Fresh - Lassitude (Sigma VIP Remix) [7:18]
* John Newman - Love Me Again (Kove Remix) [10:13]
* Chase & Status - Lost & Not Found (Kove Remix) [11:45]
* Wilkinson feat Iman - I Need To Know [13:13]
* Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down [15:01]
* Rudimental - Right Here (Andy C Remix) [17:15]
* High Contrast - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [19:23]
* DJ Fresh - Gold Dust (Vocal VIP Remix) [20:28]
* Sub Focus feat. Alice Gold - Out The Blue (Club Mix) [22:05]
* Tantrum Desire - Reach (VIP) [24:56]
* Mat Zo - Easy (Andy C Remix) [26:21]

And here is the link

https://soundcloud.com/geekcroft/dancefloor-commercial-drum-and

If you could take the 30 seconds out of your day to go and hit like (obviously listen if you want too :P) then I would be forever in your debt. In fact, throw me a msg on SoundCloud (or on here with your SC account name) and I will go comment/like/listen to everything you have uploaded!

Ok guys, thanks to anyone who helps in advance and catch you all soon!!!

Thanks Zack, much appreciated!

And yes, I've had huge support from friends and family and from my fans on Mixify. That and I've been wh0ring myself out a lot!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also did not realise that I had put my DOB in this forum - I feel old now hah did not need reminding I turned 30 this year!!!!

Back
Top Bottom