Shake Ur Body

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
stuuu said:
I assume you phone them? :D
Sometimes (it depends on whats coming in on that week). I get my stuff from all over the place really (local shops, onlines, distributers, mailing lists etc). Its just a case of taking the time to hunt things down. Some local people I know like to moan and complain about the tunes I posses when they are not even willing to get off their own arse and track them down. Does my head in.

agree with ya there

hunting down tracks is all part of it to me, i love it, you should have seen me in Avid last month, i was like a kid let loose in a room full of toys and chocolate

hunting tunes is half, well, 3/4 of the fun for me :D

I like it when you find dodgy white labels tho, put em on the deck and its like
"OMGGGG, I never knew what this was, its a fargin TUUUUUUUNE!!!, ive been wanting this AGGGEEESSS"

thats *always* fun :)

Im a girlie tho, so the hunting is more fun for me, you know what us wimmin are like for shoppin' , spent 120 quid my last vinyl hunt :D

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Sassy said:
Feb?!?!

Nooooo, I need it NOW
Sorry Sassy.

Its looking like Feb at the moment so im told. It's apparantly gonna be released on an ep with Digital + Future Cut remixes. I even heard a video is in the process to make it a bit more "chart friendly" (if you know what I mean). Top ten material, maybe?. lol.

The Digital remix is finished though. Can be heard on the dubplates page of DOA.

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Shy FX played the Future Cut remix of Shake Ur Body last night at Raising The Deep.

The sound system in there isn't too hot but from what I could make out this remix is definitely the better one of the two.

Watch out for this one.

:cool:

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
From what I heard (which wasn't a lot due to a not great sound system, too much alcohol and a head full of flu) the original riff is pretty much the same but it sounded like it was played through a different instrument. I think the beats were quite different as well.

Please don't quote me on any of this as last night is all a bit of a blur.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Caution said:
Shy FX played the Future Cut remix of Shake Ur Body last night at Raising The Deep.

The sound system in there isn't too hot but from what I could make out this remix is definitely the better one of the two.

Watch out for this one.

:cool:
Shy FX - Shake Ur Body (Future Cut Remix)

Listen here!

:D :p :D