shake ur body like tunes?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Location
www.easternpromiseaudio.com
how many is there anyway?
so far ive heard 5 of them, the original, the future cut remix, tequila slammers, that dillinja tune and another one (cant remember the name, think i got the link from somewhere around here). Complete rip offs! Are there more of these tunes? Is this a good trend? Im not sure i like this at all, get your own shit and be original is what i say.

(oh yeah dbs got a new tune up at the www.2079-e.tk btw.:slayer: )
 

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
Location
Midlands, UK
"DJ Phantasy - Your Love" is quite similar in style, top tune.
Listen here: http://dnbforum.com/audio.php?id=279
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
dRiFT said:
"DJ Phantasy - Your Love" is quite similar in style, top tune.
Listen here: http://dnbforum.com/audio.php?id=279

Yeah, that is an alright choon :D

Other include:

Shake Ur Body (Original, Digital & Spirit Remix, Future Cut Remix, Zinc's Ska Mashup Mix)
Feelin' You -- New Shy FX follow up feat. Kelly Le Roc
That Dillinja one, heard it at Fabric a few weeks back.
I am pretty sure there is another Shy FX one floatin' around.

I think it's all good, you have got to have different sounds in Drum & Bass :D
 

DBS[2079-e]

www.2079-e.com
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Location
Zoetermeer, The netherlands
logikz said:
how many is there anyway?
so far ive heard 5 of them, the original, the future cut remix, tequila slammers, that dillinja tune and another one (cant remember the name, think i got the link from somewhere around here). Complete rip offs! Are there more of these tunes? Is this a good trend? Im not sure i like this at all, get your own shit and be original is what i say.

(oh yeah dbs got a new tune up at the www.2079-e.tk btw.:slayer: )


hehe.wicked !!
gonna check
but why dont you post at on our forum??
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Joined
Mar 21, 2002
Location
Bored at Work
stuuu said:
I am pretty sure there is another Shy FX one floatin' around.

I think it's all good, you have got to have different sounds in Drum & Bass :D

I think the one you mean is called Dont Wanna Know by Shy FX, T Power and Di. Its a bad tune and pisses all over Shake ur Body!
 
Top Bottom