Shake That Bear

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
what is the absolute point of posting a video of a bear being shot? well, first wounded so it wails in pain then shot again so it falls out of the tree.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
no it just went blank after he fell out the tree, but i ain't sitting thru the bear being shot again just to see what else those fuckers do to him.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
no it just went blank after he fell out the tree, but i ain't sitting thru the bear being shot again just to see what else those fuckers do to him.
basically, the bear is dead, and they fuck on it..
idiots, who think they're powerful because of a fucking tube with lead. id loved it if their gun jammed, see whos powerful then motherfucker, you, or the bear thats eating your redneck ass?.
fucking idiots:ban:

I got something to put in her, & it ain't a dick..it would be long & thin & make a loud bang tho..i hate watching animals being injurred cuz they're defenseless(somewhat, notice how far away they're standing)but would have no problem watching same done to them...

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
basically, the bear is dead, and they fuck on it..
idiots, who think they're powerful because of a fucking tube with lead. id loved it if their gun jammed, see whos powerful then motherfucker, you, or the bear thats eating your redneck ass?.
fucking idiots:ban:
well said id love the bear to go "only kidding you missed. then bite that gezzers nob off"